dare #14 + 15+ 16: poor Rascal

Bill: im alive!!!! And not a girl!

Axel: thank jasin! Female you was so boring!

Xatik: shut it. We have 3 dares and a note from the boss.

Axel: xenmas... *insert shiver*

*insert lexicon hitting his head*

Bill: Axolotl... *insert shiver*

*insert lexicon hitting his head*

Xatik: im talking about author chan

Axel: oh.

Bill: have you forgotten that im recovering from an concussion?

Xatik: im so sorry that i dont care. *pulls out a note then precedes to clear her throat* dear beloved readers. Im really sorry ive not done any chapters. I lost my phone. My computer broke. And the school banned wattpad on school grounds. But ive read your dares and comments and have planned ahead. Please forgive me. Author chan.

Bill: *cough* suck up* cough*

Xatik: welp now thats over with lets get started. Dare number 14 in done by Sheylee Worrior.

Sheylee:*comes in with a Neko by her side*

(Neko has dark brown hair, hazel eyes, black hoodie, grey jeans, and black tennis shoes)

Sheylee: I had my OC Kat come with me today. *Pushes her forward* Now say my dare Katrina!

Kat:*Huff's* she wants Brooha and Rascal to switch bodies. And don't say my real name Warrior. It makes me sound like my evil twin.

Sheylee: You mean Kat.EXE? Whatever.

William cipher: you have an evil twin too?

Bill: kill him!!!!

Will: thats my cue to run! Bye!

Kat: yeah what ever.

Xatik: done!!!

Rascal: what?

Brooha: please no!!!

*poof of smoke surrounds them*

Brooha: you know. It isnt so bad. I mean im tall again!

Rascal: you could have atleast put me in a attractive body. Like I dont know, emily.

*emily wraps her arms around ulrics neck*

Chloe: wait..  so you like ulric? B-but I thought you liked me! *insert balling her eyes out*

Kelsey: im gonna kill you for that!

Axel: *stand between them* come on. No killing... or attempted killing with out permission or dared by reader chan.

April: *on her knees praying* please let us kill him. Please let us kill him.

Rascal: oh plz. I was only joking. I thought-

Xatik: lets start the 2nd dare before we have anouther fight. Ok? Ok. This comes from... mlp102 I think it was.

Mlp: yep! *points to rascals old body* tell us your past!

Axel: *pushes her finger to broohas old body* they swiched minds.

Mlp: oh...

Rascal: well. My past? Ok. I grew up in a place called Ephidia. I was the kings court jester.

April: that explains alot.

Rascal: I had a twin niece,  named Praxina, and nephew, named Mephisto.

Bill: *spits out his drink that looked like crushed doritos* wait Mephisto the demon?

Rascal: no. Mephisto. Servant of Gramorr.

Bill: oh. That one doesn't owe me money.

Rascal: any way those two called me Poppy. Then when Gramorr arrived he kicked me out in a near death state. Then Nogo found me and save me by placing dark energy in me. You should now the rest from here. (A/n: any body know Lolirock? This isnt his offical past. I just thought that it fits. Feel free to argue with me)

Bill: my story is bettter.

Axel: really?

Xatik: probably involves you destroying a reality.

Bill: try my home dimension.

Xatik: ...next! Dare 16 is from epwolf.

Epwolf: *insert evil laugh* the glitter force and bad end have to switch genders!

Rascal: d*** here I come!

*poof of smoke again*

Axel: that sounded soooo wrong.

Bill: atleast im not female again *rubs throat* Im still haveing nightmares.

Epwolf: him too.

Bill: noooo!

April: arent you the dream demon?*grabs throat* my voice is deeper!

Bill: my points exactly.

Lily: wait... that makes rascal a boy along with chloe...

Xatik: welp author chan is now joining the rest of the gay world in hell.

Bill: sounds fun!

Axel: but shes the one who pays me to do this!

Xatik: im her OC! Im going to hell too!

Author chan: *crashes through the ceiling like a badass (itchi style)*

Bill: shes gonna kill us!

Author chan: Time reverse justu! *time reverses to beginning*

(Reverse time skip)

Bill: im alive!!!! And not a girl!

Axel: thank jasin! Female you was so boring!

Bill: huh? Dont you remember... never mind.

Xatik: shut it. We have 3 dares and a note from the boss.

Axel: xenmas... *insert shiver*

*insert lexicon hitting his head*

Bill: Axolotl... *insert shiver*

*insert lexicon hitting his head*

Xatik: im talking about author chan

Axel: oh.

Bill: oh yeah.. that right.

Xatik: im so sorry that i dont care. *pulls out a note then precedes to clear her throat* dear beloved readers. Im really sorry ive not done any chapters. I lost my phone. My computer broke. And the school banned wattpad on school grounds. But ive read your dares and comments and have planned ahead. Please forgive me for offending any gay supporters, but I beleive that all gay people will go to hell. Author chan.

Bill: *cough* suck up* cough*

Xatik: ok... that was random. Welp lets get started! Dare #14 is done by SheyleeTheWarrior.

Bill: *muttering in the background* dont worry, author san.  Im going to see to it that the incedent doesnt happen again

Author chan: good. I dont wish to do to hell.