Dare #35 and #36: The NI have landed.

NSFW. FAIR WARNING AHEAD. DON'T CLICK/ TAP THE LINK IF YOU NO WANT TO SEA.
NI= NOT INNOCENT

Rhoxy we're back!

Bill: ok. So we are cutting straight to the point.

Ulric: *pulls out sword* already? I throught we were waiting on the kill Bill plan. But ok. *draws an imaginary line going straight down and through Bill*

Bill: WHAT?!

Axel: Ulric! We agreed to wait till dare 60!

Ulric: oh yeah.

Rhoxy: *is eating popcorn*

Bonnie: *pops up behind Rhoxy and tries to get a hand (?) full*

Rhoxy: *slaps his hand (Does he even have a hand?)*

Bill: *glares* Author chan *dodges lighting bolt from the hole in the roof* SAMA! I mean Author SAMA is trying not to get side tracked and forget her shout outs!

Rhoxy: yep. wolfannamoonshine has (somehow) started a dare room in this building. There was a few easter eggs in It and earlier chapters on it.

Bill: I now work double time.

Rhoxy: its a Undertale/ Gravity Falls dare room! YOU MUST READ OR ELSE I WILL SPIDDER LENNY YOU RIGHT HERE AND NOW!

Cù: she's serious.

Rhoxy: Secondly. ShayleeTheWarrior thank you for the thank you chapter! Author sama seriously cried! It was hilarious!...*looks upward fearfully* Anyway YOU SHOULD TOTALLY STALK HER!

Sanson: and because they are too scared to say it-

Axel: yep.

Bill: She might kill us.

Rhoxy: I heard she massacred Xatik.

Cù: im totally not scared of it! (He definitely is)

Sanson: Lauriam_Daybreak, Author Sama says to feel free to attempt to kill Cù in the comments. She also says she knows she was dared not to use any references for a week, but beep you. She can (and will) reference anything. She. Wants. (Yes I do. Yes I will. I don't care if this chapter is published weeks after the dare was over with. I. Am. Making. This. Clear.)(NOW.)

Rhoxy: Sanson is dead. Cù is likely next. PLS SPARE MEH!

Axel: im too young to die!

Rhoxy: nice reference.

Axel: ikr?

Bill: Seriously, don't point out your references. Idiots.

Rhoxy: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!

Rascal: dares. We have dares.

Rhoxy: 300 words exactly! Thats the shortest off topic topic we've ever had!

Emily: hello? Dare!

Rhoxy: Sheylee~ If you would so kindly *steps aside*

Sheylee: my dare is for everyone (except the Innocents) to look at 100 pictures/fanart of UnderLust.

(Sheylee's OC) Kat: Um... don't you think you're crossing the line with that?

Sheylee: I wanna see everyone suffer. *Chara face*

Kat: *grabs Bolt, Shadeen *she cried (RHAEXLLENE STOP ADDING STUFF THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN), Dana, and any of her other ocs here* we are leaving. *goes to their alternate dimension, where everyone can see a mansion before the portal closes*