If you don't like the video then skip to the dare/question at the bottom

A/n: please know I don't own the video. It belongs to - srPerez -  on youtube. since no one has really read this thing yet I'm doing this cause im bored.  there is nothing really bad or gory going on. Mostly just every one waiting around for a dare or something. The glitter gals, pop, and candy are on one side of the 'room', the bad end characters, me, and bill are on the other. You don't have to read this if you don't want to. Instead nust skip to the comments and post your dare/ question.

Xatik: I swear ever time I watch this, I fall back laughing!

Bill: I don't get it. There are lots of ways to kill people other than guns, looooots of ways. Why in the 907643647 known dimensions would I use a gun? I mean I could...* rambles on about ways to kill people*

Ulric: I know right? Why use guns when I have claws?

Brute: or brute strength!

Brooha: you mean bad breath!  Magic is way more effective when defeting your enemies. 

Ulric and brute: says who?!

Rascal: now now I will have to stop you three there. Guns can be very effective-

Ulric: if I didn't know better I would say that it sounds like you would like a gun.

Bill: I agree. Besides rascal with a gun sounds alot better than bill with a gun. I'm not just say this because I don't want people thinking I would use a gun.

Brute: I vote we don't give rascal a gun... 

Rascal: though, i don't trust bill very much, or at all.* bill trys to give a sad look* I will admit. The last time I had a gun it didn't turn out well for pretty much every one but me. If you ask me it was pretty thrilling!

Brooha: exactly more of a reason we don't give you one. Ever. Besides where would we get one any way.

Bill: I can give you one! *remembers how he got stuck in this mess in the first place* But Xatik should probably approve of it...

Xatik: wellll, I never got to see the video rascal with a gun.... but I'll let the readers decide. 

Rascal:* spinning* fine by me! I'm positive they will agree I should get a lovly gun!

Ulric: *rolling his eyes* any way back to where we left off- claws would be better when defeating your enemies. 

Kelsey:* rolling her eyes* oh please. You guys are one to talk about defeting your enemies. After all we are still alive and standing in the same room... er place as you.

Emily, april, and lily: burnnnn!!!!!

Rascal: *juggling* you know I could say the same thing to you. After all none of you have even tried to defeat us.

Pop: thats because you can't kill peole in the mindscape. Not unless your a dream demon.

Candy: you mean like that pizza thing floating up there* looks up*

Bill: hey!

Emily: I think he looks alot more like a nacho...

Bill: seriously, you guys are worse than shooting star!

Xatik: was that a gun pun I just heard?

April: *ignoring bill and xatik* na! He's one of the pyramids in Egypt! 

Chloe: oh I though he was the eye of providence. 

Candy and brute: the guy of what now?

ulric:* scratching the top of his head* whats that mean?

Brooha: *shrugs* beats me.

Emily, april, Kelsey, and lily: *looking at Chloe* whats that?

Chloe: do you guys ever pay attention in world economics class?

rascal: its a decoration on a piece of paper americans call a dollar bill. *does a few back flips*

Chloe:* blushing a little (a/n yes I do ship those two)* I didn't know you really cared about stuff on earth, rascal. I mean whats the point if you're going to distroy our world any way?

Rascal: *landing upside down on his finger and giving a devilish smirk* I don't have to answer any questions until some tells me to in the comments, my dearest.

Chloe: *blushes even more at him calling her 'my dearest'*

Xatik: welp, because i'm bored we will be doing dares yes thats right dares!

Every one: *mumbling and complaining at that announcement*