Dare #37, #38, #39, #40(?)- PART 1

Bill: NEW DARER!

Rhoxy: *stops tieing a noose* really?

Axel: *is in the middle of giving Candy a piggyback ride* already? We just published the last one!

Sanson: Axel. There is such thing as a fourth wall and You just broke it.

Axel: *shrugs and puts Candy down* what ever. Not the first time.

Rhoxy: who is it?

Bill: FlutterDashFan18. She has 3 dares for us. All of us.

Rhoxy: ok! Then lets get sta- *is tackled by Shadeen*

Shadeen: where's Cù and ShayleeTheWarrior??

Kat: we know you did something with them.

Dana: YEAH! WHERE ARE THEY!

Ulric: *flips over table and cowards behind it*

Rhoxy: none of your business. And I did nothing to them.

Nightmare fnaf: yeah. They totally just tied themselves up and locked themselves in a cage that I took to the depths of hell for some coffee.

Kat: WHAT?!

Shadeen: CÙ! *They take off for hell*

Bill: should we tell them that 'hell' is the word we use for the closet?

Rhoxy: nah. They'll find out sooner or later. Anyways. Back on topic. 4 dares. All were separate dares, but because Author sama is lazy, she has decided to shove every thing into one chapter.

Flutter: Can I say my dares now?

Rhoxy: yup.

Flutter: okay!

Dare 1)Vandilize rainbow hills middle school (grafitti, throw eggs and toilet paper, etc,)

Chloe: what? No! School is sacred!

Kelsey: What! Yes! This is awesome!

Flutter: 2)throw a giant house party and invite the whole school along with a bunch of other anime characters

Ira: hello again

April: *holds up shoe threatening*

Flutter: 3) go on a 20 mile run in the desert (no food or water, no stopping, no powers, transformations, or any form of advantages or cheating, wear 5 layers of winter clothes)

Pop: what? Do you know how hard that would be?!

Flutter: Okay maybe the desert run is a bit extreme. I'll cut it to 10 miles. They can have food and water. they have to wear 2 layers of winter clothes. No powers, or any form of advantages or cheating. No breaks.

Brooha: not like thats much better. Do I have to do it? Im really old...

Flutter: 4) Yup, it's a dare everyone has to do. Also, I dare you all to do the fortnite dance challenge.

Bill: *smirks* everyone huh? That means you too.

Flutter: WHA?!

Axel: you dared, you participate. Thats the deal here.

Rhoxy: always has been.

Bill: not always. Xatik had a dare where we skipped the 'bring in the dareaer' part.

Rhoxy: one dead person's dare. WHO CARES! WE NEED TO MAP THIS DARE OUT!

Axel: HOST PRIVATE CHAT!