Thor Odinson #1

Thor was interested in a lot of human technology and traditions. He found them exciting and completely different from what he was used to, so he was curious and happy to learn about new things. His girlfriend didn't mind teaching him these things, and Thor loved her for it.

One thing in particular had caught Thor's attention; photography. [Y/N] was a photographer and she was damn good at it. After 3 years of dating, Thor still found himself amazed by how well she captured the beauty of her subjects.

Though sometimes she could go a bit overboard

Giggles filled the room as Thor's large hands pinched at her sides, trying to get her off him, a large grin adorning his face. [Y/N] was straddling him with a camera in hand, trying desperately to hold it steady so she could snap a picture of the literal god under her.

"Come on, just one picture! I swear it's the last one." [Y/N] continued giggling, her [H/C] hair bouncing slightly on her shoulders. Thor leaned up just enough to look over her camera and continued to tickle and pinch at her hips and waist. The female squeaked.

"You said that for the last one as well, love." He chuckled as she pouted and let her camera fall into her lap, making puppy eyes at him.

"Not my fault! You're such a great subject for my pictures!" Thor chuckled again and cupped her hip in one large hand while laying back down with an arm to support his head. "If this continues, I'm sure your device will only be filled with pictures of me." His laughter echoed in the room as [Y/N] shook her head rapidly.

"I take other pictures! I just... enjoy... you know?" Blush formed on her cheeks. Thor gazed lovingly at her before sighing and smiling at her.

"Promise it's the last one?" Her face lit up in a wide grin as she nodded hurriedly, bringing her camera back up to the point where Thor couldn't see her face anymore. She began positioning herself on his lap, and tried to find the best angle by leaning this way and that, before finally snapping another picture of him.

"Now, that's enough of that!" [Y/N] squealed as Thor took her camera and placed it on the coffee table, before picking her up bridal style and carrying her into the kitchen. He sat her down on the counter and stood between her legs, hugging her waist and leaning his forehead on hers, her arm resting on his shoulders. [Y/N] giggled, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"I love you." He said, kissing her nose.

"I love you too."  Her grin wide as she stared at the handsome god in front of her. Thor held her gaze for a bit longer before breaking into a grin.

"What are your thoughts on marriage, love?"

~

A/N: Just a short and sweet one for you guys.

Sorry for being inactive for so long! School has been stressing, and here in Norway we have this tradition for the 3rd years in school in which we become "russ" closer to may. It's basically just partying and playing pranks on people and having this parade around 17th of may, and the preparations start really early.

My point is that updates may be slow, but I'll try my best to write for you guys!