Steve Rogers #2

She wasn't one for summer, [Y/N], but she enjoyed the activities that followed. Such as going to the beach with the rest of the Avengers.

"You're too slow!" Groaned Pietro as he waited for his sister and their mutual best friend to change. [Y/N] emerged from the restroom wearing a [F/C] bikini with the a ruffled, strapless top-piece. She wrapped a shawl around her shoulders and turned to Wanda who refused to come out.

"Come on, Wanda, you look cute!" Grinned [Y/N], pulling the other girl out by her hand. Wanda wore a red bikini, the bottom part reaching her waist and the top part strapless with a bow. on the middle.

"I-I don't know... is it not too much?" Wanda bit the nail of her thumb, and both Pietro and [Y/N] shook their heads.

"You look pretty, sestra." [Y/N] nodded in agreement with a grin, still holding Wanda's hand. Pietro smiled at the both of them, before slinging them both over his shoulders, earning yells of protest.

"Incoming!" He exclaimed as he ran past the other Avengers, who were setting up towels and portable freezers with food, before dumping the two girls in the cold ocean and speeding off and laughing hysterically.

"PIETRO I SWEAR TO GOD!" Screamed [Y/N] as she tried to remove her wet [H/C] hair away from her eyes, Wanda laughing loudly at her side. Tony rolled his eyes dramatically as he was lying on a sunbed, sipping some alcoholic beverage as per usual.

"Look out, girls."

Before the two girls could even flinch, they were both sprayed with water. Clint was laughing, a water gun in his hands, while Steve looked slightly awkward beside him. The latter of the two chuckled nervously, an apologetic look on his face as he gestured to the water gun in his hands, then to a still laughing Barton.

"Oh, so hilarious."

[Y/N] and Wanda deadpanned, both using their powers to spray the two men down with water. The loud laugh of Tony was heard from the beach.

"Got 'em- ow, be nice, Natasha."

[Y/N] giggled at Steve's expression as he resurfaced, grinning at the [H/C] female. They both ignored the shouts of Wanda and Clint as he chased after her and sprayed her down with the water gun, despite her being completely soaked already.

"Don't start something you can't finish, soldier." Winked [Y/N] as she went to return to the beach. However, she didn't get far as Steve lifted her bridal style.

"Who said I couldn't finish it?"

"Steve-- NO!" [Y/N] giggled as he ran further out, until they were both underwater.

"They seem to be... close." Bruce commented as he sat by Natasha, both just enjoying the warmth. The assassin glanced over her sunglasses, observing [Y/N] and Steve, the girl having wrapped herself around Steve's torso to keep herself over water. They were both laughing loudly.

"Close is an understatement."

"How so?"

"Close would be an understatement, seeing as you can feel the sexual tension all the way to New Mexico from here." Said Tony as he passed them, a deadpan expression on his face. Natasha nodded in agreement, continuing to observe [Y/N] and Steve. However, the scene had escalated quickly.

"Don't look, Jesus Christ, TURN AROUND!"

"Sorry, sorry-" [Y/N] was fumbling with the back of her bikini top, the knot had come undone. And Steve was a blushing mess, attempting to help, yet not knowing what else to do than turn away from the girl.

"Wow, Capsicle, didn't know you were one to skip first, second AND third base! At least take her on a date before you crawl into her pants." Tony cackled with a huge grin, slipping his sunglasses on. This just caused the super-soldier to cover his face with his hands, turning a shade of red no one evn knew existed.

"Help me tie it damnit!" [Y/N] was blushing equally as much as she turned her back to Steve, whom fumbled with the straps.

"And tie it tight!"

"Y-yes, ma'am."

When he was done, [Y/N] turned with a red face, a frown etched on her eyebrows. She huffed, grabbed Steve's shoulders and hoisted herself up to plant a chaste kiss on the corner of his lips.

"Tony wasn't half-wrong, you should really take me on that date first."

~

A/N: I'm slowly gaining the summer-feeling.

~Anja