Prologue

[Short intro to the chapter and what's going on in soohyun's life right now]

[Soohyun]

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock..

Time flew by very slowly when you were sat on a chair in court in the middle of an argument, every time the room goes silent I can hear the clock tick away as seconds pass by..

"I sentence you to 10 years in prison for the murder of myung hansol and myung hyunwae. Case closed" smack. The judge of this court case ends with his final word, I get up and grab my bag; heading straight for the door.. Only to be stopped by someone.

"Soohyun sunbaenim! I have a question.." Hyoree; a new employee to the law firm, runs up to me trying to balance all her documents in-hand.

I smile "sure, what is it?" She returns it "have you found out about the case on that guy? What was his name... Jeon Won..who?" I force a smile "Wonwoo, no I haven't.. Sadly, his murder still remains a mystery.." She nods but moves on to her next question.

"Wasn't he murdered by that lady though?" I shake my head "Asami Yang, she was arrested for the murder of park Jimin, choi minhyunk and Jeon wonwoo.. But when questioned she denied it and said she only murdered minhyunk and Jimin.." I answer.

I try not to let this get to me, I absolutely hate it when people ask me about the incident without knowing I was related to it.. Its good they don't, I don't need or want their pity, but it hurts to recall 3 lifeless bodies being carried onto the field of the burial ground..

"Oh.. Okay! Thank you for your time, I have to get going.. Have a happy weekend!" I smile and wave at the pretty short girl with wavey, brown, waist length hair as I walk in the opposite direction towards the parking lot.

I dump my things on the passengers seat and get into the drivers seat before speeding off home.

Its been 2 years since I've see Or even heard from mark.. Winter is around the corner but as of now its still blazing hot outside, perfect timing to go to the beach..

Alone.. Again.. Like every other time..

Sue and Jae moved to LA, they initially went there for a holiday and ended up liking it there.. So they stayed and got everything sorted out.

They used to come visit once in a while, but now that Jessica is 3.. their visiting is a little less regular than often..

Mark hasn't really contacted me and at first I couldn't bare it. He hasn't disclosed any information about where he's staying or who he's staying with.

But I know he'll come back eventually.. When he's ready.

My mind is flooded with memories from the beach and the cute resorts and the wonderful view from when mark and I were on a trip after our wedding..

(I hate the word honeymoon..)

I don't even realize I'm crying until I pull up in front of the apartment complex and look in the mirror.

"Oh.. Wonderful" I wipe the tears away and get off, grabbing whatever needed and heading into the building.

This is going to be one more long.. Lonely weekend...