Chapter 1

I stare blankly at the TV as some random movie goes on, I space out at the thought of random things I should be doing but am not..

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of the doorbell, I get off the couch and walk to the door..

Who could it be so late at night..?

I open the door hesitantly and peek through the crack, only to see no one there.. But a bouquet of flowers..

Red roses.. Hundreds of them..

I look around the hallways but there's no sign of anyone. I pull the bouquet in and take it to the couch. "Who the hell sent me this? And why?" I mumble as I stare at them.

Maybe it was delivered to the wrong house..? Yeah, it has to be the wrong house.

I leave it by the shoe stand near the door and walk to my room, maybe I just need a walk or something..

I grab my phone to see a bunch of texts from sue and I chuckle, guess I'll answer that later then..

I slip into some runners and step out of the house. Let's see.. I could take the subway to the middle of the city for a sweet snack? Or maybe go buy some groceries? Ah what the heck.. I'll do both.

I smile to myself as I walk down the mildly busy footpath with people walking around taking and laughing..

Time really does fly huh?

I put in my earphones and listen to some soft music as I walk into the subway station. Its pretty crowded around here and there seems to be a lot of rush..

Great..

I stand in front of the tracks waiting for the next train to come as people push forward to get on.

As soon as it stops I'm being shoved into everyone as I try to get in, successfully I do and stand by the exit so getting out is easier.

Why didn't I just take my car again? Right..because I'm too lazy to drive..

A station later I rush off the train and out of the station.

I walk around a little, just looking at stuff and thinking of a snack to get.

The area once again.. Is really crowded due to it being a weekend. But that's what makes the city so alive.. Its beautiful..

I look around over a few heads to see if I could spot a snack shack or something but instead I see a face..

A familiar face...

A second of eye contact and that's all before I'm back to being shoved around the crowds again.

I'm definitely seeing things now, that couldn't of been mark.. He's all the way in america, he can't be here..

Soohyun.. Get yourself together, its not him.

I continue walking till I find the food shack and look through the menu, deciding on a hotdog I tell the guy; who's in fact a friend if mine since I'm a regular here, and he nods with a huge grin on his face as he makes me my hotdog.

I sit at a table by the snack truck and eat, looking around at the calm city as people rush by or stroll around taking pictures..

And again.. I see that face in the crowds..

I quickly throw away the empty hotdog holder and run after this person.

What am I doing? This can't be him!

... But what if it is?

I grab onto the persons arm and my heart sinks when I see it isn't him..

"S-sorry.." I bow in apology and walk away disappointed.

I'm stupid.. Mark would never do that to me, he would never lie and roam the streets of Seoul knowing I live 10 minutes away from this busy area..

Or would he?

I shake away the thoughts and make my way to the grocery store across the street..

I seriously need to see a doctor..

First chapter, how was it?

Not very exciting huh? Don't worry xD it'll get exciting quick..

One more thing, anyone for a smut scene in this book? Pls say no xDDDD I suck at writing smuts, and if you've read a certain chapter in the first book.. You can tell how bad It was.

There shall only be steamy scenes in here ;). That'Lol put a spot on ya panties.

Remind me never to drink lemonade again...