•HIATUS•

Heyyyy..  heheh..

So uhm..

I've been gone for a while.... A WHILE 4 months to be exact. And i'm here to tell you that i won't be back for a little longer since school has gotten me so busy i barely have time to be creative on here let alone type out something. My exams begin monday and i'm fucked bcs i got a shit ton if work and mocks (will be giving my O level exams foe english this year) so i'm pretty tied up and since i lack brain cells when it comes to math, i have to concentrate on my work just until winter break.

So sorry for everyone who's been looking forward to the next chapter that i had written right before my laptop crashed on me after 30 minutes of hard work on barely half the chapter, so be patient! I'll return to writing sooner or later but can't promise a chapter right as my exams get over because this takes a lot of time and i have a bunch of things to do after my exams (mostly freak the fuck out till my results are out the following week) so yeah..

I don't think you guys are gonna read this anyway so bottom line is

I SHALL BE BACK BEFORE YOU KNOW IT hopefully.

I love you guys so much and thank you for all the love on both book one and book two ♡♡♡♡ it means a lot to me!

Love you guys ♡