Chapter 5

I'm lying frozen in my spot as the person pulls away, I'm about to hit the guy but he catches my arm and pins me to the bed, getting on top of me.

My eyes widen "LET GO!"

I can't see his face clearly.. Who is he?!

"Baby calm down.. Its me.." Marks soft hoarse voice speaks..

Mark..

"M-MARK?!" My eyes widen the size of saucepans.

"I missed you.." I see him reach for the side table and turn the light on. As soon as its on it illuminates his face and shows every single curve and edge.. His sharp jaw.. His lips.. His sparkling eyes..

"Mark.." I breathe out.. He's really here..

"Yes baby girl, yes I'm here.. Don't worry.. You aren't dreaming.." He smiles softly, tucking a few stray hairs behind my ear.

I jump up and hug him, clinging to him as the tears cascade down my cheeks and onto his shirt..

He's really here...

"I missed you so much.." I whisper into his ear. He rubs soothing circles on my back as I sob into his neck.

"Shhhh.. Its okay" he hushes me.

The sobbing dies down and I finally pull away after what seemed like hours.

"You done?" He chuckles, a huge grin on his face. I smile "yeah.. Sorry" I look down at my hands.

Mark's sitting across from me, our knees touching.

"How're you feeling?" I look up at him. He smiles "much better..are you okay? How have you been while I was away? Did anyone trouble you?" He bombards me with questions.

"I'm fine.. I've been good, kinda lonely but no.. No one had bothered me" I smile.

He nods "I'm glad.. I saw you put roses in a vase?" My eyes widen, what am I supposed to tell him? I have no clue who sent them.

He laughs when he sees me stiffen with fright "why are you so scared? I send them.." He holds my hands, interlacing our fingers, I blink a few times to process what he said then chuckle.

"Why so many?" I raise a brow with a playful smirk. "For every day of the year that I wasn't by your side.." He says with an apologetic look.

I lift my hand up to his cheek and caress it "hey.. Its okay, its not your fault" I offer him a smile. He shakes his head "if I had just listened to you that morning and stayed home.. The accident wouldn't of happened" he says looking down at our hands.

"Mark.. It isn't your fault, quit blaming yourself. Its okay.. You're here now and that's all that matters" I pull him into a hug. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me onto his lap, kissing the side of my head.

"Oh how I missed your skin.. And your scent.. And your lips" he says softly, looking me in the eye. I smile and place a kiss on his lips, he smiles in it and pulls me closer.. Deepening it.

We spend the rest of the morning; it being 4 am, cuddling and talking about his adventures and how he got through treatments.

~~~~~~~~~

9:55 Am[Marks POV]

I walk into the room and sit by her side of the bed "wake up baby girl~" I sing in her ear, she smiles.. Her eyes still closed as she props up on her elbows and kisses me.

I pull away after a few seconds and smile "wash up.. Let's cook breakfast together, we haven't done that in a while" she nods and gets out of bed.

That's when I notice the baggy black shirt of mine on her.. I smile even wider knowing she wore my shirts to sleep while I wasn't there.

I get into the kitchen and turn the stove on, putting a pan over it as I wait.

I stare at the pan and within seconds her arms are around my waist "good morning handsome" she kisses my back. I chuckle and turn around, pulling her closer to me.

"Morning gorgeous" I kiss her nose, she smiles. "So.. What's my lovely husband cooking today?" she asks, leaning against the counter top.

I lift her up and place her on it, getting between her legs as a place my arms around her hips and stare into her eyes "nothing too special, since I couldn't make Ikr to your birthday 3 weeks ago.. I'll cook you a tasty birthday breakfast?" She smiles and nods "I'd love that.."

After being away from her for so long.. I can't sleep to keep my hands off her, i'be missed gee touch so much it actually hurt a little.

A smirk makes its way to my face as I think of all the things I'd love to do with her.

I think she notices it because she attempts to press her legs together. I smile "you're a true mind reader" I place a quick kiss on her neck and turn back to the stove.

I hear a soft groan escape her lips as I move away and I chuckle.

"Hey babe.. Did you.. Find anyone else.. While you were gone?" I her her mumble, loud enough for me to hear at least. I crack an egg in the pan and turn to her.

"What would you do if I did..?" I keep a straight face as I look at her. She looks at me for a few seconds and jumps off the counter, I'm ready to duck when I see her lunge forward but instead she wraps her arms around my neck and kisses it. "I know you wouldn't do that to me".

I chuckle "Good.. I would never ever leave you for anyone else.."

I push her against the counter top and kiss her roughly, not being able to resist her any longer.

the next thing I hear is the smoke alarm go off and I laugh.

OMYGOD MARKS BACK. I had so much fun writing this xDD.

How'd you guys like it? Get ready for more cheesy shit. And some steamy shit ;).

BAIIII