Chapter 6

[Soohyun]

"MARKIE PHOO~" I sing as I walk out of the bathroom. I wait a few seconds and hear no reply..

"Mark..?" I hold the towel around my body closer to me as I walk into the living room. I panic when I don't see him..

"MARK?!" I scream, maybe he's in his office? He would've definitely heard me though..

I call his phone and hear it ringing in the kitchen, I walk into the kitchen and his phones lying on the counter top..

And he's nowhere to be seen..

Oh god...

I'm on the verge of crying when I hear the door click open, I turn around to see mark with grocery bags in his hand.

"I'm hom- .... Why are you crying?" I blink a few times.

Oh.

"I-i n-nothing.." I walk past him but he grabs my arm "what's wrong?"

I look down at my feet "i-i thought something happened to you because I never heard you leaving and you left your phone and asami-" he cuts me off with a kiss.

"Calm down.. I was 5 minutes away buying stuff for dinner, I'm not going anywhere.." He smiles, I return it.

He leans in close to my ear "Now go put some clothes on before I take that towel off and fuck you against this wall.." His husky voice sounds in my ear. I blush and walk away into the room, Jesus christ he's so... Intimidating at times..

I smile to myself as I throw on a sweatshirt and little shorts before walking out into the kitchen to see mark cooking, I lean against the doorframe and stare at him dreamily.

"Don't just stand and stare, help me" he chuckles, I blush yet again and walk up behind him. "Well then.. What can I help you with chef tuan?" He laughs "nothing, I was just kidding. Take a seat and continue staring" he says, busy chopping bell pepers.

I chuckle and sit on the counter top behind him, staring at his broad back..

Oh how I would love to leave scratches down that back of his..

I shake my head, Soohyun.. You're going crazy, keep your hormones under control.

"What were you talking about earlier? Something about asami?" He asks, glancing at me for a split second.

I look down.. There's no use of lying, so I tell him the truth.

"Asami escaped her prison holding.." I say softly.

*chop* "ouch.." I hear make groan, I jump off the counter and grab his bleeding finger. Taking it into my mouth I suck it a little, the metallic taste hitting my pallet.

I grimace at the taste and pull away "wait here" I walk to the cabinet behind the bathroom door and pull out a bandaid. I rush back to him and put the bandaid around his finger.

He looks at me "its just a cut baby girl.. I'm not dying" he chuckles. I roll my eyes and throw say the wrapper.

"Now, asami escaped her prison holding?! When?!" His voice not too loud, but loud enough to bounce off the walls in the kitchen.

"A-about 3 days ago..?" His eyes widen "does she know where we live?" I shake my head "no.." I let's out a breath of relief.

Thought he'd freak out a little more..

~~~~~~~~

I roll over to my side and stare at mark as he reads his book. He glances at me and smiles "what?" He asks "nothing" my grin becomes wider.

"Why are you smiling so much?" I bite the insides of my cheeks to stop myself from hurting them but fail and smile all the way, if that's possible.

"Just.. You're here.." He puts his book down and moves closer, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me into his chest. "I missed your dimples.." He moves in and kisses the dimple on my cheek then rests his forehead on mine.

"Have you ever thought about having kids?" He speaks softly. I nod "I have.."

He bites his lip, staring into my eyes as if thinking of something before he speaks up.

"Wanna try?" He smiles a little, his eyes shine with hope..

He really wants to be a dad..

"Of course.. Why not?" He straddles my hips in a matter if seconds "strip for me.." My eyes widen "I'm barely wearing anything.."

"Then I'll take all your clothes off for you.." He smirks and trails his hands up my shirt, I shiver at the feeling of his cold hands on my warm skin.

I bite back the urge to moan when his lips land on my neck, trailing all the way down to the low collar of my sweatshirt that hung loose. "Mm.." I hum in satisfaction when I feel him nibble on my ear, "I craved you.. and every inch of your body.." He says, his hands tracing my figure as he goes lower.

"D-don't.. Tease.." I breathe out, my hands flying to his hair tugging at it ever so slightly as he left a trail of kisses down my belly. His fingers reach the waistband of my shorts and curl, sliding them off. I lift my hips up, feeling the shorts slide off my feet and onto the floor.

He grabs my thighs and spreads them, getting between them. He leaves wet kisses on my inner thighs, a few hickies here and there.

I'm left a moaning mess under him, enjoying every second of this.

That wasn't a smut but a very steamy scene, who just got teased thinking you would get more? ;)

BAI, I'm typing this on my way to school. The only reason you guys are getting daily updates is because my tests don't start until mid-october.

Have a good morning ;).