Chapter 7

I wake up the next morning to yelling in the living room. I sit up and grab marks disposed shirt from last night and throw in on before sliding out of bed.

"Hey? Is everything okay?" I ask softly hen I see mark tensed, pacing back and forth in front of the windows. "Yeah.. Yeah everything's okay" he offers me a small smile before going back to his tensed look and talking to someone on the other line.

I walk to the kitchen and pour myself a cup of coffee. While I'm doing so I hear one of the doors slam shut and a loud crash. "Mark? Is everything okay?" I call out but get a muffled response, I put the kettle down and walk to his office which is the only shut door. I open it slowly to see mark picking up the glass frame that was once on the wall and his phone lying under all of it.. Smashed completely.

"Oh god.. Do you need help?" I ask from the door "no Soohyun, I'm fine.." He mumbles and picks up the glass pieces.

I walk to the kitchen and grab a bag then walk back and bend down beside him.I pick up the glass pieces and throw them in the bag. "You're going to get hurt" he says, his voice barely audible with a hint of anger. "Mark you can tell me what it is, you're clearly mad" I say softly.

What's gotten into him? "Just leave Soohyun.." I frown "if you're not going to tell me, how am I supposed to help?" I ask rather harshly. His way of pushing me away is starting to get on my nerves.
"I don't need you help, I'm fine. Okay? Just go.. I'll clear this up" I don't listen to him and keep picking up the glass pieces until he grabs my hand and yanks it away "I said stop!" He yells, his breathing harsh.

"Why are you yelling?" I raise my voice slighty "because you never listen to me and its getting annoying!" He yells yet again. "Fine then! I hope you get cut with it as a punishment for being such a dick and not being able to control your own anger!" I throw the bag at his and walk away, slamming the door shut.

I sit on the counter and drink my coffee while I look through a magazine. I hear my phone ringing in the bedroom so I rush to pick it up. "Hey hyori, what's up?"
"Ms.Soohyun, please turn the TV on and check the news" she says quickly, the fear and worry in her voice evident.

I turn the TV on and stare at the big bold letters in front of me "asami yang, age 24 escaped her prison holding 3 days ago. She's yet to be found buthas left a trail behind. Yoo seungko, age 21 was attacked last night around 37 sweet street by a young girl that has been identified as asami yang, he was left with a few injuries and had all his valuables stolen. Police are currently tracking down his phone, stay tuned for more news." I stare at the TV in horror.

"Ms Soohyun? Are you listening?" I nod but realise she can't see me so I respond with a yes. "This is bad.. Everyone around 37 sweet street's going to be terrified to step out.." "Y-yeah.. I'll Uhm.. Call you later, okay? Bye" I hang up and sit down.

Asami is around this neighborhood.. What if she saw mark last night and followed him?! I jump up and walk to the room.

I need to get away from her, we need to get away from her. "Hey.." Mark walks in and leans against the door frame. I turn around to see a gash on his face "were you playing with the glass or what?" I raise a brow. He chuckles "when you thew the beg at me, a piece from inside was sticking out and it cut my face".

I walk up to him and hold his face "shit, i'm sorry.. I just got really mad and then found out about asami and i-" he kisses me "I know.. I know.. Why are you pulling clothes out?" I sigh and look down at my feet "I thought.. Maybe we could go out somewhere? We haven't been out together in a long time. You up for it" I ask, the nervousness evident in my voice.

"Of course! How could I reject a date from my beautiful wife?" He kisses my cheek and walks past me. "Wanna join me?" He smirks, i smile and take my shirt off, walking in before him.

He chuckles and walks in. "Didn't get enough of me last night?" He slides down hands down to my waist and pulls me closer to his chest. I giggle "maybe.. Maybe not?" He kisses my cheek and whispers "wanna do something?" And his hands slide up slowly.

To be a bitch tease, I step away from him and under the shower.

I hear a soft groan from him before he follows me in. "Is that a no?" I turn to face him "did I say no?" He frowns "Uhm...no?" I chuckle and kiss him. His hands slip to my waist as he pulls me closer, pressing his body against mine.

He turns around a little and pushes me up against the wall, I wrap my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss.

The sound of a phone ringing is heard but ignored as he slips his hands under my thighs and makes me jump, wrapping my legs around his torso.

Do all my chapters end with some steamy scene between these two? This would've been longer but I'm lazy to write anymore xDD.