chapter 4

It's been a few days since I met him, and that Demitri said he loved me.

Demitri🖤
Leilahni please don't kill
yourself just come
back home and
you'll be all better
ok??

Demitri stfu It's my choice and what I want and I don't want to come back home. I met x and Ima be gone soon

Demitri🖤
I'll miss you so much
your making me
cry smh. I love you

I love you too Demitri

I put it in my pocket. I grabbed the gun, loaded it and stuck it in my waistband.

Don't want anyone thinking I'm gonna shoot them.

I went out the apartment, and to the car.
I drove towards the beach where it was empty.

Perfect.

I get out the car, and walk down the stairs towards the pretty beach.

I breath the fresh air, listening to the waves and watching them crash.

It really is beautiful

It really is beautiful. Real calm and peaceful.

I take the gun out, and stare at it. After a bit I held it out in front of me facing the barrel towards my face with my finger on the tigger

"AYE!" A deep voice screamed at me which startled me as I clicked the trigger.

-

-

Jahseh

I saw someone familiar walk out of a car, down to the empty beach. Who gonna walk to the beach alone?

it turned out to be the girl who visited me a few days ago.

I went closer to see what she was doing and there was a fucking pistol in her hand.
She pointed it at herself while her hair blew in the wind. Fuck I gotta stop her.

I screamed out, and she seemed to move a bit but still shot.
The noise rang through my ears, and I saw her body fall. I froze from shock but still ran.

My whole body shook, I felt helpless.
I couldn't save her, I couldn't be able to see she had stuff wrong with her. I was as blind as a bitch.

I opened my eyes I saw the bullet went into her shoulder, instead of her head.

i instantly picked her up bridal style and ran her towards where I parked. God damn, I shouldn't have parked so far.

"MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY!" I scream, getting past people, pushing people to the ground to get there.

I put her in and sped towards the nearest hospital. Fuck laws. I don't care if I ran through the stop lights or went over the speeding ticket.

Its been hours since, and I'm still in the waiting room, just staring ahead.

"Mr. Onfroy?" A male asks, I look over to see some guy who looks like a doctor standing near. I get up and walk over.

"Is she gonna be okay?" I ask, and he nodded.

"She'll have to stay overnight, come back in the morning if you want to check on her. Who do I address the bill towards?"

I snatch the paperwork from him, filling it out to put it on my tab.

I went home, and had a bad dream. It was about if I didn't get to save her, how her death would be in my mind forever. Feeling useless, helpless and all of that shit.

I'm tired of feeling like that. I feel it all the time and shit gets too much.

But as soon as I woke up, I threw some clothes on and went back to the hospital. I didn't bother to button up my shirt, ain't no body got time for that.

"Now who are you here to see, sir?" The receptionist asks.

"I don't know any of her last name but she was checked in last night, her name's Leilahni" I told her, getting impatient.

"Leilahni...Lailahni Leilahni." The woman looked through the list.

"Hurry the hell up nigga!" I yelled getting really pissed off.
She told me the room number and I got there as fast as I can. Damn that woman slow.

Leilahni was awake, and playing with her fingers. "what the hell happened?" She saw me come in. "Why are you here?"

"You tried putting a bullet through your brain. I brought you here." I tell her, walking a bit closer.

"Well why the hell did you? I wanted to do it. I told myself I was gonna die when I'm 18, I fuckin said that when I first turned 13. I wanted to look at the waves while I did it, because at least I get to control the last thing I see." Leilahni tells me.

"I know what you mean. I'm just like that. But seeing how I was just talking to you only a few days ago, and then if I let you die, I would feel so helpless. You're sweet and kind, calm too. You didn't show any sign of depression at all. I flipped."

She laughs a little.

"Man, that shit fucked me up." I sigh, sitting in the chair near the bed.

"Nothing you hear everyday. Rap artist saves bitch." Leilehani smiled, giving me a pretty nice smile to appear on my face also.

She still has a good vibe even after what happened.

"Can I ask something?" She asked, I nod in responce. "How'd the trial go? I didn't read anything about it."

"Real shitty nigga." I laugh, rubbing my forehead.  "Especially since I had to see that bitch again."

"I have a feel you didn't do it. And now that I met you, I know you didn't. But I would love to beat my cheating ex like she said you did to her."

"So what happened? Who the hell is that fuck nigga?"

"He your age I guess, he was a curlyhead. His name's Jalen. He apologized and everything, literally begged. He did leave her for a good while for me, then he went straight back to her. Always threatened to leave me. I was too in love with him to break up with him myself. But before we even reached a year, I think it was 9 months, I left his sorry ass. I remembered that I wished to be dead for my birthday when I was 13, so I said 'fuck it' and I wasn't sad after it." 

"You wished you were dead at 18?" I ask, curious.

She nods. "Yeah. I blew out the candles, wished by the time I'm 18 I'll be gone."

I looked at my twitter, and pulled up one of the posts I never tweeted out. "Read this." I tell her, handing her my phone.

The tweet read, 'When I turned 13, I blew out the candles and wished to be dead at 18.'

"I'll be 20 soon. My wish didn't happen just like yours didn't." I tell her, taking my phone back.

She snickers, taking some hair out of her face.

"Wow." She says.

-

-

omg ok sorry I probably will do a lot of POV changes but I'll try stopping that soon 😩