chapter 19

No ones pov

Jahseh had his bags up on the top of the two steps that lead to the kitchen.

Vonte was asleep upstairs, taking his daily nap.

Jahseh held up his phone, pressing record.

"Oooo aye, got my bags packed," he showed the packed bags before moving to the last one. "And just got my pussies packed too."

Leilahni sat inside the open suitcase, with their cat Puss (just making up a name) curled in her lap. She stuck her tongue out playfully while Jahseh laughed.

He ended the video and posted it onto his Instagram. Didn't matter, he deleted all his posts after awhile. No one knows why it's just what his ass does.

After putting his phone in his pocket he walked over to his baby mama.

"Aye baby girl lemme help you out." Holding out his hand to her as the car leaped from her lap, he pulls her outta the small suitcase.

"Damn my hips got me stuck." Leilahni complained.

"Don't complain about em. That's nothing to complain about, only the pain you get in ya legs when you ride this dagger."

Leilahni started walking towards the stairs. "Suck my ass."

"WILL DO!" His deep weird voice echoed upstairs as she walked up.

What could you expect of him? A lot. And a lot of dirty ass jokes and gestures.

Vonte started crying, OFC since he always does. Well that's what babies do.

"Shhh baby vonte it's ok. Good thing you woke up since me and daddy leaving in an hour." Leilahni was good at quieting down her baby, Vonte loves to hear her sweet voice.

"Come on, lets go." Picking up Vonte's bags and putting him in the baby carrier, she walked down with him. "Jahseh get your ass off the couch and help me get some shit in the car."

Jahseh did what he was told but picker Leilahni up instead. She still held the few bags and Vonte in the carrier. She didn't complain though.

The man walked outside their home and walked towards the jeep, setting the Vonte's bags in the trunk then opening the passengers seat and setting his girl in.

Placing a kiss on her neck he took the baby carrier which held Vonte, and set him securely in the back seat.

"Stay here baby, I'll do the rest."

Jahseh walked back inside to grab the rest of the bags and suitcases and put them in the trunk. Yazzy is supposed to come by later to take care of Puss while they're gone.

While walking towards the drivers side of the jeep, Jahseh stubbed his toe on something.

"AH FUCK A NIGGA-"

Leilahni watched as he sat his stupid ass on the grass, holding his foot. "Jahseh when you're done being a bitch I'd like to get there before our flight leaves without us."

Jahseh climbed into the jeep and squeezed Leilahni's tit hard as a punishment for what she said.

"Mind what you say baby girl." He smirks, watching her cover her tits, giving him an angry face.

While he drove off, he went on SoundCloud and hooked it up to play a song. Lil Jeff hardy played.

With her arms still crossed, Leilahni looked out the window. "Mind what you say my ass."

A/N: haha I finally update and it's a pretty shit chapter. I put no pov for the chapter because it seemed easier and I'm lazy asf.

I'm so happy I still get notifications from (Jesus I just sneezed on my phone) this book saying I got votes and comments

Sorry for making you wait so long and I have no excuse at all I just am too lazy to do anything

Ok gn or gm bye bye

LOL BTW I GOT MY PACKAGE FROM DOLLS KILL IM HAPPY AS A SNAIL