chapter 7

I don't know what happened, but i just woke up, sweating and my eyes quickly opened as soon as you body woke up.

Where the hell am I?

I was pretty comfy though, because I felt another body behind me.

Im in someone's bed.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO?!

I see my phone on the floor from the moonlight, I pick it up and see the time.

3:07 am.

Someone's arm was draped over me. I slowly turn, then saw it was X. He was sound asleep, his face was pretty adorable.

Did we ?

no we couldn't have.

I turn around slowly, not to wake him. His arm is still draped over me, but now I'm facing him. I've fallen asleep with Demitri before, but I was never this comfy.

i went to camera, put the flash on and had it face me. I held it up in the air a bit, closed my eyes and took a picture. After the quick small flash he moved and I froze, hoping he didn't wake.

He didn't, so I looked at the picture and it was so perfect. My cheeks are kind of chubby, so from the side it sticks up a bit.

I was told its adorable but probably not. X looks adorable though, our faces are pretty close in the picture too. I kept it, shut my phone off and closed my eyes.

I fall back asleep, under the arm of a thug.

~

Jahseh

I had a weird ass dream, and easily woke up from it. But I wasn't alone. I guess me and Leilahni fell asleep together. She was snuggled up against me, and it made me grin.

It was morning, but I didn't want to get up. I saw her move, and her eyes opened. I smirk, putting a strand of hair out of her face.

"What happened?" She asks, I yawn and lay on my back, shrugging.

"I don't fuckin know. But if we fucked, you'd be naked already. But you ain't naked. So we just slept." I answer.

"Oh my god. I don't remember taking this." She said a bit shocked, I look over and she shows me a picture of us with our faces close, sleeping.

She has a bit of chubby cheeks, so her cheek popped out a bit and over her lip. It's pretty goddamn cute.

I just burst out laughing.

"Keep it for safe keeping." I laugh.

"Maybe I wanna fuck now." Leilahni  said in a very seducing voice.

Well shit, I'm all in. I mean idk what got into her mind but she just couldn't refuse this dagger dick!

I love fucking bitches. I mean excuse my manners, I love fucking females.

"Shit then, lemme put my dick in your nice pussy." I turn, grinning at her.

She rolls her eyes and giggles, sitting up.

"I mean if you want we can take it slow and make it special. Since ya my good friend." I tell her, sitting up as well.

"Of course I wanna take it slow. You're fucking tentacion, I wanna make it special with someone famous holy shit." Leilahni smiles.

I roll my eyes but can't stop myself from grinning. I climb on top of her, pinning her down and lowering my face towards hers.

I lightly kissed her cheek, then made my way down to her neck. I sucked on her neck, but stopped before I left any mark. "I'm gonna leave my mark on a special place- your nice titties." I grin, eager to get her hoodie off already.