chapter 5

"Bitch wake up." I open my eyes to see X right in my face.  I didn't answer, and sat up in bed. He can be mean.

"How many bitches you fuck since I was asleep?" I ask, yawning and rubbing my eyes.

"You ain't been asleep for long so only one." He said, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it.

"By the time you turned 20 you'd get a call from one of em' saying you gonna be a daddy." I giggle, putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Fuck that, I always make sure those bitches didn't do some shit to the condoms before I fuck them."

"Miss Smith, you're free to go. You just have to keep that arm in its holder, don't use it." The doctor said when he comes in. I sigh and sit up, telling him thank you and getting my phone.

I went to the elevator, X followed me not too far behind. I pressed the bottom floor button and smile then stood in the middle of the elevator as the doors closed.

X noticed and started running towards the door and I laugh because he was too late.
Goofy ass has to run down the stairs now

When I got out the elevator I waited for him. I saw him come down the stairs out of breath. I just laughed again but a bit too hard.

"Nigga that ain't cool-" he said, bending over to catch his breath.

"No, it was hot." I smirked.
We walked to the door and he opened for me.

"Such a gentlemen." I say, putting my phone in my pocket.

"I try."

"So you don't ever wanna be a dad?"

"Maybe in 20 somethin years. I ain't gotta be no father at 19."

"Well now that I'm alive, I might have a kid in a year or two." I shrugged

We walk together, not realizing we were in the city of Miami already.

"With who?" He asks, puffing out some smoke.

"I'll find someone. Or my best friend. His name is Demitri." I had to turn away cause I felt myself blush.

"Ima be having some concert or some shit in December, ya better be there. I'll even get you a backstage thing or whatever so just come up to me whenever." X says, making me smile. "I might have a pass just Laying around somewhere at home."

He was right, he had a random backstage pass in his kitchen.

He gave it to me and I told him I'd be there. Then I left, returning to the apartment and to get my things and go home.

~

-december-

~

I started to date Demitri, a month after I got home.
When he first saw me he picked me up and spun me around and didn't let go.
But he was careful with my arm.

He kissed me all over, I guess he really was worried about me.
He told me he loved me and I said it back. I do, he makes me happy.

"Come here baby Liz." Demitri groans, and I grin, walking over to him and sitting on his lap.

"Did I forget to tell you X gave me a backstage pass?" I ask, Demitri's eyes go wide.

"What the fuck? No you didn't." He said.

"Well I'm going to his concert ina week." I say, kissing him on the lips.

"Don't get jumped." Demitri laughs. I just rolled my eyes playfully.

-time skip again cuz I can-

I was excited to see him, not because of the concert but I got another tattoo on my finger of a small tree. (leil's tat is what his new forehead tat looks like) 
I bought a bape hoodie to wear that night too.

Demitri kissed me goodbye, when I went on the plane to Florida. I slept the whole way there. Ima sleepy bitch.

I got a hotel, because hotels are more exciting. Jack's apartment boring as hell.

It was 9 at night when I checked in the hotel, so I got in pajamas, laid in the bed in the dark with the tv on and playing things on my phone until I fell asleep.

When I woke up, it was 10 am. The concert is at 5 pm.

I'm so excited though, it's been 6 months since I last saw X. I can't believe we got along.

Anyways, I showered, brushed my teeth, got dressed with my special bape hoodie on, put my hair up loosely, put makeup on and by the time I was finished with all that it was 12.

I got my phone and called an Uber and they picked me up and dropped me off at this lunch restaurant.

The restaurant was pretty good. I just hung out and went to an aquarium, man how I love that place. It's so beautiful.

I called an uber again, and this time it was to go to X's concert.
I probably should have checked the time while I was at the aquarium, because it was already 5.

Ion wanna miss it.

"Could you hurry?t." I ask the driver.

"You're going to X's concert?" He asks, stepping on the pedal.

"Yes, please could you get me there as fast as you can?"

He nodded his head in response to let me know not to worry.

About 15 minutes later I got there. It was an outside concert, it wasn't that big but so many people were there just for him.

Jumping up and down, screaming the lyrics, holding their phones up to brag to their friends about where they were at.

I saw him up on stage and I joined the crowd near the front and jumped up and down to his music.

I took out my own phone, recorded a lot and put most the videos up on snapchat.

I yelled out the lyrics too, it was fun as hell. But halfway through I went backstage. X would come back here any minute.

When he did I saw him and yelled out. When he spotted me, he locked his eyes on me.
A slight smile appeared on his face when he sped towards me.

He just kept his eyes locked on me, never breaking contact while he shoved the microphone into one of his buddies hands.

"Shit you came." He laughs, making me smile.

"course I did. I'm doing much better too, I'm dating my best friend. Hope you're doin good also." I say.

"I am nigga, I'm forreal happy you came. And that you didn't get jumped or some shit man." X let a laugh escape his cute lips.

.
What?

"Well I haven't yet, I don't got no ride to the hotel. Could I go home with ya or wherever the hell you going?"

I felt a little nervous asking that, cause he's still xxxtentacion after all.

"Of course the hell? I'm goin to some party so course you can come wit me."

He went back out, and I joined the rest of his fans for the remainder of the concert.

-

-

unedited sorry for mistakes 🙂