chapter 10

800+ reads 🖤

-
Leilahni

I've been living with X for the past 2 months, meaning I'm almost 4 months pregnant.

And man does this shit hurt.

I usually stay inside, barely going out.

Jahseh  feared that if I'm seen with him out, the has a lot of enemies that are willing to fight him and break everything close to him, just because him and those people didn't get along.

He calls those people who constantly threaten him, duches. (Like douches but a stupid slang to it lol)

"Can I please go to the store with you at least today?" I beg, leaning on the counter.

"No. One of those faggot duch can be there, and if they see you're with me they'll target you first to hurt me more. I got em everywhere, so many duches." Jahseh explains, grabbing his keys.

Ugh he's such a overprotective bitch.

"Well I'm fucking coming. 4 months doesn't really show much, just looks like a got a bit fat. No one will know." I say, giving him the saddest eyes I could do.

He sighed, and agreed to let me come. Only if I don't wonder off. I just rolled my eyes at that statement.

I'm not a dumb child

Anyways I rush to my bedroom and put on some cute clothes and boots.

Gotta look fine even in a grocery store 😹

I did my hair real quick and rushed out the house to the car.

We don't share a bedroom, the reason why I said my.

he sleeps on the couch legit all the time. Honestly it does get lonely a lot when the guy who knocked you up could help you go to sleep.

We've only slept in the same bed 3 times the whole time I've been here. It kind of disappoints me.

I try not thinking about it.

Anyways, we drive off and get to the new food store that opened up just today.

We both walk in, going through each aisle at a time, looking at all the shelves. I had Jahseh push the shopping cart while I picked out the things I craved and things that we need at the house.

I'm getting so fat -cries-

-
I got some fudge ice cream, cookies and ramen.

But I also got foods that was recommended by the doctor. We checked out and left with no harm in the way, and got back safely.

"See, nothing bad happened." I smile, putting the food away.

"We got lucky." Jahseh says, making me roll my eyes.

"I'm going out. Meet some friends, maybe do some shit."

"Again? What if I need you?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows.

"You ain't gonna need me. I'll be back in the morning." X said, kissing my forehead before leaving and before I could say goodbye.

Another day alone.

-
At home, I watch tv for a few hours and I see it's 8 at night  already. I wonder what he's really doing.

Probably fucking all the girls that he's near. I guess it's not my concern. I shouldn't get upset.

Not like we're together.