chapter 20

hi

Leilahni was in Los Angles with Jahseh, along with lil Vonte. He didn't want her staying home while he was out doing concerts every week, and cuz he'd miss them.

She didn't go to every concert, she'd stay in the hotel room because responsibilities. Plus, it's not smart to bring basically a newborn to a concert with screaming, drugs and fights.

But this night, she did come and brought baby Vonte with her.

Leilahni had Ski be her 'bodyguard' while she waited backstage for her beloved dagger dick Jahseh to finish up.

Sometimes Vonte would cry because of the loud noises.

And, a lot of these motherfuckers who look like they're part of a gang, came over and became softies for baby Vonte as soon as he started crying.

They'd make weird ass baby sounds and shake a rattle that Leilahni brought with her in case Vonte needed a toy.

She'd laugh her ass off seeing their quick personality changes once the Onfroy baby cried.

Once Jahseh finished on stage, and he jumped down the few steps that lead to the backstage.

...

Leilahni

"The fuck y'all doing?" Jahseh' voice ringed in my ear, some of the gang dudes pulling away from making my lil Vonte laugh.

Jahseh saw me, grinned and strut his shirtless ass over, grabbing my own ass and kissing my lips.

"None these goofy asses touched you?" Jahseh asked, pulling me closer to him.

I laugh and shook my head. "Nah baby. Ski Ski was my bodyguard."

Jahseh and Ski did whatever hell their handshake was, then made his way to Vonte in his cute expensive stroller.

He bent his face down to Vonte, smiling innocently at our baby. Damn, it's great how Jahseh has a huge ass soft spot for his kid.

"Hey little man, how's you doin?" Jahseh asked Vonte. He does this sometimes, just to earn little slobbery gibberish or baby laughs from Vonte.

"Taken care of momma huh?" Jahseh pointed a finger at Vonte, as if to scold him. "Always take care of momma when I ain't here."

I love seeing his soft side. Makes my heart warm, tells me he isn't always going to be that tough persona.

"Jahseh," I called him out, to bring him over.

He made his way to me, his hand back on my ass and his dick rubbed on my leg, hot breath touching my skin. "Mmm yes baby?"

I don't talk, I just kiss. We make out, tongues making their way into both of our mouths. He squeezes my ass, making me moan into the kiss.

Jahseh pulled back, kissing down my jawline and my neck, sucking my skin. I lean my head back, trying to contain my moans.

Fuck, he touches me so well.

"Baby please," I moan, "not here. All yah friends are here."

Jahseh only pulled away when he finished making a bruise with his lips on the lower region of my neck.

Kissing my lips deeply once again, he caressed my hair. "We'll finish this in bed, babygirl."

Jahseh walked away, joining a friend up on stage. I watched him from the side, grinning and biting my lip.

Shit, I can't wait until later.