chapter 14

DAMN!!?

I leave for bouta month and I get over 60 notifications just for my trashy book 😂😂

heres another chapter I'm so so sorry I made all you beautiful supporters wait so long I'll try doing another update tonight

my writing skills are such shit rn so I'm sorry for any mistakes and if it looks like I messed something up yadda yadda.~

Enjoy (:

-

Leilahni

2 months later

Everything was going great. I was in the foodstore, by myself, on the phone with pump.

"Leil cmon you should go to this party with us tonight. I'll keep your ass safe" He laughed, and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"You know I can't. I'm heavily pregnant, and Jahseh wouldn't like it if I even considered going." I had my phone between my ear and my shoulder, so I could figure out which brand of tomato sauce to buy. "Hey is Prego better then Giada de Laurentiis?"

"Ion fuckin know I don't shop for my own food. But Ima go ask Kia." There was some shuffling and I heard a girl in the background talk.

A minute later he comes back and I'm still standing here like an idiot with two tomato cans in my hands.

"Well?" I ask, he told me Kia said Giada de Laurentiis was better. I told him thanks and hung up.

I go to notes on my phone and see what I have left to buy. Tuna.

There was some fine ass worker nearby so I walk up to them and tap on their shoulder. "Excuse me, yanno where I can find tuna?" I asked.

"Mm yes baby, it's on aisle 6." He grinned, I rolled my eyes and walked there. My stomach was hurting, and I felt a kick. I grinned from ear to ear, and quickly went to the checkout. "Did you find everything ok ma'am?" The elderly woman asked.

"Yes, thank you." I say, taking out my credit card. "You're very pretty you know that? What boy did you catch into your arms?" The smiled, gesturing towards my pregnant stomach.

That was a bit personal, but I'm guessing she just loves to make conversation which is sweet.

"Um his name is Jahseh. Jahseh Onfroy. The baby is due soon, and I'm pretty excited." I put on a smile just to be polite.

"Damn girl you're having X's  kid? Shit I can't want to see what a little xxxtentacion look like." The same guy I asked to find where the tuna was at.

I just nod and go on my way, walking towards the car and putting my bags into the back. During the drive home I was listening to pump's song Flex like ouu blasting the bass up and putting the windows down. I didn't drive too fast cuz I don't wanna kill myself and my baby.

Shit, I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't realize I pulled up home. But there was a car there other than Jahseh's that I haven't seen before. It wasn't Ski's, or pump's, or any of my girl friends.

It was some asshit ugly soccer mom's van.

Who the fuck is this?

I leave the groceries in the car, and walk to the door. It was unlocked so I didn't need to waste my time looking for the key. I heard noises coming from the game room. I slowly walked towards the door and heard giggling.

Oh no.

Oh hell to the no.

I threw open the door and saw a curly haired bitch, fooling around with Jahseh. When she turned around I was shocked as fuck.

It was Geneva.