chapter 16

Yesss you all deserve 2 extra chapters for making you wait so long just bc I was lazy 🙃

WHO ELSE GOING TO LIL PUMP'S CONCERT SUNDAY? 🤔🖤🖤

Anyways back to the story. Sorry for errors.

-

_

Leilahni

I haven't heard from Jahseh. It's been 2 weeks, and I feel that if I go back to his home to get my things I'll just break.

I'm out a lot, with my girl friends so if Jahseh tried coming by I wouldn't be there to witness it. And when I come back home, pump won't tell me if he came or not.

I've seen he was on tour, but only around Florida. Nothing out of state. I watched some of his concerts from online but that's it.

I groaned, leaning my head back. This hurts like a bitch.

"Damn mami that's hot." Pump cracked up. I outta slap him upside his stupid ass head.

"Shut up. It hurts, my stomach really hurts." I say, breathing hard.

"Woah ok you kinda freakin me out." He took a puff of his weed.

Then a large pain. I scream, freaking out Pump forreal this time. He even spit out the rolled up weed straight from his mouth.

"GAZZY FUCK IT HURTS FUCK!!!" I scream (sounded sexual 😏😏 )

"WHATS HAPPENING"

"I THINK THE BABY IS COMING!!" I just screamed  at the top of my lungs, tears flowing out my eyes. "CALL RIA AND YAZZY"

Pump quickly texted the two and I scream again.

"GRAB THE HOSPITAL BAG- IT HAS EVERYTHING I NEED NOW GET ME TO THE CAR"

After about 10 minutes of struggle and pain, we were on the highway. Pump sped over the speed limit, and  we get to the hospital 20 minutes earlier. Lots of pain, screaming, squeezing Gazzy's hand tight and crushing it.

"Just breath Leil its ok this is the 2nd contraption you're going great!" Ria said positively, holding my other hand. I push hard, and keep doing as told.

"That's good that's great. The final contraption should come soon, and only the father can stay." The nurse said, and looked up and down at gazzy. "You're the father?"

I look down and sigh.

"No. But I'm close enough." Gazzy answers.

"I'm sorry sir. Family members only."

"WE ARE HER FAMILY BITCH!!" Yazzy screams, but Ria holds her back from lunging at the nurse.

I gave Yazzy a weak smile and she calmed down almost immediately.

"We'll be right back, as soon as it's over. Stay fresh mami." Pump smiled, kissing my forehead before leaving.

"Love you girl. You'll make it." Ria smiled also.

"Ima be watching from the window." Yazz of course said. It made me laugh but i felt a pain.

Fuck, childbirth is as painful as an ass.

_

Jahseh

I couldn't let go of the pain. Leilahni was gone, and so was my kid. Unborn in fact, all because Geneva had to throw herself on me while I was drunk.

But I kept her around for sex, so it kept me busy. Meaningless sex. Just so the pain could go away.

I only tried going back to Gazzy and Leilahni's house twice, but Gazzy told me Leil was out and had been out for awhile.

The second time, none of them were home.

I refuse to let Geneva in my room, or what used to be me and Leil's room.

We only fuck in the extra room, where there's games and an extra bed.

"Where are you going baby?" Geneva whines, I roll my eyes. Fuck nigga.

"Groceries. Be back soon." I slammed the door shut and ran to my car, driving to Gazzy's house.

I peer in the window, to see no one home. I check to see where the hospital bag was and it was gone.

"Shit." I whispered to myself.

I sped off and got to the hospital.

"Leilahni Rose Smith." I mumble.

"Room 165"

I knew Ria and Yazz and Pump would be in the waiting room, so I had to sneak past them.

It wasn't really easy. I was the only black nigga around.

I don't feel like explaining how I managed but I got into the room next to Leilahni's, and peeked through the curtain to watch.

She screamed in pain, and the nurse held her hand while the doctor was staring at her pussy. Pervert.

"Push harder Leilahni! I see the head!" The doctor told her, she screams even more and keeps pushing.

It was kinda disgusting but the best thing I watched with my own eyes.

I watched my baby being born.

The doctor pulled out my kid, and cut the umbilical cord off.  The nurse takes my baby, and rushes out the room.

Leilahni looked knocked out cold.

Shit, if I missed this moment that would be another thing I wouldn't forgive myself for.

After a few minutes, the nurse came back with my baby in a blue blanket.

"Congratulations Miss Smith, it's a boy."

A boy.