Chapter 9: Unleashed Romance

Chelsea-

"Ophelia sent a fire-message to Vanessa, wants you and the group at the den on Thursday." Theo says. "No sooner, no later." He looks at me. "Are you going to be up for it."

"I'm up for anything if I can kick your butt sparring."

"My wonderful parabatai is back." he says. "Go get dressed, we leave in five minutes."

I nod and head to my room. A relief to be home washes over me when I walk in.

I quickly change into something new. See what kind of reaction I'll get. I put my coat on over it, but leave it open.

~.~.~

"Ready?" Theo asks unfazed by my provocative costume.

"Yeah." I answer as Bethany walks in with her brother and James. I see the boys both gulp deeply.

"What is it with you and dressing like a sl*t?" Bethany asks me.

"Bethany!" Her brother turns to her appalled. "Chelsea, I-"

"Because I am one." I answer her, "I'm not ashamed to admit it. If I can't hide it, why not flaunt it?"

"Let's just go." Theo says taking my arm. I tie the sash of my jacket and Harrison follows Theo and I out awkwardly walking next to me.

"I'm going to go ahead." Theo says. "Check around."

"Okay." I tell him as he walks faster. "Hi." I try to break Harrison's awkward tension. It doesn't work. We catch up to Theo, and that's when I have the idea, "Harrison and I are going to stay out for a while longer, would you tell Vanessa?"

"What do I tell Vanessa when I get back."

"Harrison and I are going shopping at the strip, think up something." I tell him. "Looks pretty quiet."

We stop at the mall and he waves goodbye. I take Harrison's hand and begin walking backwards toward a Halloween shop.

"What kind of costumes should we get?" I ask him. I show him all kinds of costumes from Disney princesses, Greek goddesses, to dancing costumes. "What about this." I hold up a blue Grecian dress.

"What would you do with it." He asks.

"Pair it with this," I tell him holding up a wedding veil. "Maybe even this." I hold up a garter matching in color. "Your turn." I tell him. I pick out a cheap tuxedo and take it to the register. Harrison comes up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist before trailing kisses from my shoulder to my neck.

"I can't wait." he murmurs into my ear. He begins nibbling at. Harrison practically drags me back to the institute. We both walk into my room and I lock myself in my bathroom hiding in the shower in case he uses his stele. I slide into my beige lingerie and then my dress sliding my garter onto my left leg and then do my hair into a bun leaving a few curls dangling. I secure the veil hoping I look halfway decent.

~.~.~

"I can't wait any longer to see you." Harrison says knocking on the door. I unlock the door and slide out. As soon as I'm out of the bathroom he has me pinned to the wall.

"Door." I breath.

"It's locked." He mumbles against my lips.

"You've done this before." I tell him as he trails kisses down to my shoulder then back up my neck. I push off his jacket and pull the shirt free of his slacks I brush my hands against his warm skin under his shirt.

"Once or twice." He answers pulling the veil from my hair and undoing the bun the pins being scattered about the floor behind him.

"This will be fun."