Sick

Elliot's POV

My phone begins to ring, I look down...

Not now Liv, I had her under a code name of 'Ralph' my story for his was that he watched the girls we smuggle while we go to retrieve more.

I decline her call and turn my phone off.

"Who was that honey?"

Dani grabbed onto my arm.

"Ralph he just wants to call and complain about the girls most likely"

"He's unprofessional we need to hire another keeper."

"And we'll talk about it once we return to the states"

"Hey! Are we gonna do this or what"

"Yes you have our apologies" I look in the mans direction.

"So how many girls are you looking for?"

"About 20 maybe 30 how many do you have on hand?"

"I have what you need, follow-"

The man known as Lincoln Chek led us to a room where he kept the girls he drugged.

"-2,000 a girl"

"Sounds reasonable so let's do 60,000?"

"It's a pleasure doing business with the both of you, I've heard many good things. I think this is a start to a very good partnership, don't you think."

"Yes sir." I shook his hand smiling.

I was disgusted. I want to kill the bastard right there, but I had to wait we needed to finish the deal before Dani and I could arrest him and we needed to find out more about who was involved.

"Awesome my boss will meet you here in two days then you'll get to pick out the girls of your choosing, till then enjoy Paris."

"You're not the guys who's runs this? Why am I even talking to you?"

"Because no one meets the boss until I do. I give him my approval and from the talk we had earlier I think you two are straight. We'll be in touch Mr. & Mrs. O'Brian."

Dani and I shake his hand and leave

"I need a drink after seeing that, those women-"

I cut her off

"Me too.. get in"

We both get into the car and drive

"Do you want some food? Or just booze?"

"Hoe can they keep women, human beings locked up in chains to beds like that? It's sicken!"

"I know"

"What if we don't get 'em?"

I put my hand over hers which is resting on her thigh

"We will"

"But what if we don't"

"Don't think that way, we'll do everything in our power to make sure everyone involved gets locked up...and you know it's true"