Drinks

Olivia's POV

"Elliot..."

"Please Liv. I miss my kids. I miss you."

"You should've thought about that before-"

Elliot cuts me off

"I know before I betrayed you. I don't know how many time I can say sorry for it."

I stare at him thinking.

"We can talk about it."

"Drinks.. tonight? 8? My place?" Elliot looks at me with excitement filling his eyes

"Fine."

A huge smile grew on Elliot's face as he said nothing just looked forward. Just drinks that can't hurt anyone right?

Elliot's POV

Liv and I make our way back to the precinct. We walk into the squad room and I go to my desk and notice the one across from me is empty.

This is a joke right? Cause it's not funny. I walk to Cragen's office.

"Captain."

"Elliot?"

"Where's Dani?"

"Come in."

I step in and shut the door

"What's going on?"

Cragen lets a deep breath out and I try to read him as he tries to figure out what to tell me.

"She's gone."

"Gone?..gone where?"

"Transferred back to narcotics. Not my call. This was above me."

"When?" I was in disbelief. And slightly hurt. I cared for her. We were partners for a while and it hurt she didn't say bye.

"After she road with Pamela to the hospital the other day. Olivia switched places with her and they took her from there."

"Who's replacing her?"

"We're still waiting on that till then. I'll set pairing as I see fit."

I nod my head anger slightly rising in me and leave his room.

"El?" My wife puts her hand on my shoulder "you okay?"

"Just fine. I'm heading out. I'll see you tonight."

Olivia's POV

I could see pain and anger in his eyes, but before I could ask why, he was gone. Cragen comes out of his office.

"Cap?" I question him as I point to Elliot leaving down the hall.

"He didn't tell you?" I could tell Cragen felt uncomfortable being in the middle.

"Tell me what?"

"Beck left."

He's upset over her leaving? Is he serious? I knew he had feeling for her. I'm so stupid thinking we could talk about working on us when he can't move on from the stank he cheated on me with.

I take a walk to calm down going to the cribs. Nick opens the door and I rolls my eyes.

"Not now."