Squad Room

Elliot's POV

I didn't argue with Liv. I just left as she asked. I could stay there and hurt her more. I packed a bag and headed to the precinct. I go up to the cribs and sleep for the night. In the morning I get dressed and head downstairs.

"Elliot? I thought you weren't back till tomorrow?" Munch watches me walk to my desk.

"Decided I would come back a day early."

Olivia's POV

I turn my alarm off and get ready for work. Brittany stayed the night knowing I'd need help in the morning. I wait for her to leave with the kids not wanting to answers their questions about what they might have heard last night.

As I make my way through the squad room I could feel Elliots eyes following me.

"Morning Liv." Nick  looks up from his desk.

"Morning." I speak quick

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah. Just fine."

Cragen comes out of his office and yells to everyone.

"Okay where are we on the current cases?" Cragen puts his hands in his pocket as everyone makes a small circle.

I cross my arms keeping my eyes on Elliot as he  keeps looking at me then looking away.

"Olivia?..Olivia?" Cragen's voice got louder and louder trying to gain my attention.

"Sorry captain."

"Where are you on that school girl?"

"Interviewed the teachers they said something about a janitor, scouting more out today."

"Beck?" Cragen changes his attention and I roll my eyes which didn't go unnoticed by Dani.

"Meeting with a few detectives from queens later to discuss the similarities between the cases see if they have anything we're missing."

I roll my eyes again and let a deep breath out trying to annoy her.

"I'm sorry, but is there a problem Detective Benson?" Beck squints her eyes at me

"I don't know, maybe you have the problem, how often do you sleep with married men?" I rose my voice. Loud enough everyone in the precinct heard.

Elliot's POV

My face went from furrowed to shocked in a snap of a second. Olivia just aired our dirty laundry and I had no idea what to do.

Before anyone knew, Olivia was in Dani's face. I hop up and pull Olivia back.

"That's enough!" Cragen ordered.

"Don't-" Liv yells shaking me off then looks me coldly in the eyes "-touch me."

She takes off leaving the room. I try to go after her, but Cragen stops me by putting his hand out.

"Elliot." He warned. "Don't."

I didn't fight him. He was right to stop me. I'm the last person Olivia would want to see right now. Instead Amaro goes after her and rage burns me up.

"Take a walk."

"Captain-"

"Now detective."