Looks

Olivia's POV

I wake up to my cell going off. I unwrap my husbands arms from myself and lean over to my nightstand checking the time, 4:37am. I roll my eyes as I answer my phone.

"Benson."

Elliot wakes up rewrapping his arms around me, pulling me back into his chest.

"Liv it's Nick I need you at the station."

"I'll be there in thirty."

I hang up and my husband groans.

"Gotta go?" Elliot spoke softly and I straddle him resting my hands on his chest.

"Yeah Nick needs me.."

I kiss him and giggle as I feel his erection growing

"Unfortunately I don't have time to handle the growing problem for you."

He flips up over with a burst of energy.

"Five minutes." He pleaded kissing my neck

"How romantic" I wrap my legs around him as I hit his back playfully

Elliot's POV

"You're intoxicating" I kiss my wife's neck

Olivia squeezes her legs tighter around me as I grind against her.

"Stabler we have no time for Four play" her voice was harsh, but I could tell it was because of how turned on she was.

I pull my erection out of my brief and insert my self into my wife as she holds her breath moaning out.

Liv digs her nails into my back as I pick up my speed.

It didn't take long for Olivia to scream my name climaxing. I pull out shortly after and Olivia finishes me off by taking me in her mouth till I climax.

After she comes up and kisses my cheek.

"That was a little longer than five minutes." She traces her finger around my chest

"Whatever make Amaro wait, it was worth it right?" I raise a brow to her sounding a bit cocky.

"I mean we've done better." She tried to hide her smile

"Wow"

Olivia laughs at me

"I'm only joking." She pecks my lips and gets up and I watch her as she gets dressed

Olivia looks at me in the mirror

"Like the show?"

"Love it."

Liv chuckles at me and starts to head out the bedroom door.

"Love you." She turns around to say before leaving.

"Love you too."

Olivia's POV

As I walk into the station I was greeted by Nick

"Finally only took you an hour."

"Sorry some stuff popped up." Live own statement made her laugh and nick just ignored it handing her a few files.