Paris

Dani's POV

Once we landed I couldn't wait to get off the plane not just because I had embarrassed myself, but mostly because I haven't been to France in so long. We got our bags and left the airport.

God the smell of this place the environment, I missed it too much.

"Okay so I'll be staying at s different hotel than you two not sure why that's just how they put it up. This taxi will take you to your place get some rest I'll be by 7 a.m. sharp. " Dana gets into another taxi as Elliot and I get into the one she set up for us.

I look over at Elliot and I couldn't help, but laugh a little he's in love with everything around us. He's looking out the window like a child, it's cute.

Our taxi driver turns to us

"nous sommes ici"

"Je vous remercie" I put my hand softly on Elliot's back

"He says we're here"

We get out and the concierge take our bags. I slip on a ring in my pocket and hold on to Elliot's arm as he checks us in.

"Anthony and Mandy O'Brian"

"Ahh here you are-" he hands us our room keys
"-if you need anything give us a ring."

"Will do thank you"

"merci" I smile back as we walk away

Elliot wraps his arm around my waist as we head to the elevator.

"We didn't ask if it one bed or two"

"We'll figure it out" he kept his arm around me all the way until we reached our room.

Elliot opens the door and our bags were already inside.

"Holy shit"

It's huge it's like an apartment.

"My thoughts exactly" I put my hand on Elliot's back. It's my favorite part of him it's so toned and muscular. Ugh I love it.

We walked around the room. The bathroom is beautiful with a big shower. The kitchen is bigger than mine at home. There's Living area and a massive bedroom... with one bed. Great.

"El we have a problem"

"What?"

"One bed"

"Well I can sleep on the couch I don't mind"

"No we're adults you can sleep in the bed if you want. It's pretty big"

"I mean if you're comfortable with it"

"Yeah I'm completely fine with it"

"Okay, I'm gonna take a shower"

"Okay I'm going to unpack"

"Sounds like a plan" he lets a little chuckle out as he heads to the bathroom

After I unpack the bathroom door was open a little and from where I was standing I could see Elliot perfectly as he got out. I didn't even mean to, it happened so fast. All I did was turn my head and there was this man getting out of the shower with his manhood exposed.

I looked away, I was blushing pretty bad. He's pretty big, I didn't expect that, but wow. I laid in bed and acted like I was asleep.

Elliot comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist. He gently put his bag on the bed and did everything in his power to not wake me. I have my eyes open a little, I just wanna see what he's doing. He drops the towel.

Wow oh wow, fuck look at him, fuck, fuck, fuck. He puts on a pair of briefs and that's it. Oh god Elliot stabler if only you knew what you were doing to me right now.

Once he got in bed I acted like I had just woken up.

"Finally you're out of the shower"

"Yeah" he laughs

"I'm gonna go take one-" I get out of the bed
"-I'll be back"

Tease him Beck. I take my shirt off as I enter the bathroom knowing he's watching me. I shut the door over and strip in the part of the bathroom wither she can see me.

I turn the water on and shower. I get out of the shower, fuck no more towels, who gives you one towel? I peep my head out to see if Elliot was still awake. He didn't look awake so I quietly walked out of the bathroom.

Elliot's POV

I was dozing off when I heard a noise. I open my eyes a little and see Dani naked walking out of the bathroom. Fuck her body of amazing, stabler shut it. Those beautiful brea- Elliot you're married don't think like this. But look at that ass- fuck it- she's incredibly sexy.

I slowly move my hand to cover up my hard on. Dani puts on a shirt that barley covers her ass and nothing else.

Go to sleep Elliot. How? There's basically a naked woman in my bed. How do I stop thinking about that?

I waited a moment until getting up and going to the bathroom to relieve myself.

Dani's POV

Elliot got up and went into the bathroom. After about five minutes I went over to see if he was okay and I heard him jerking off. I covered my mouth trying not to laugh. I listened at the door and he was moaning softly.

That's so hot, god stabler. He's married don't think about him like that.

I let a deep breath out and I hear him climax saying my name. I couldn't help but let a smile take over my face. I hear movement and get back in bed and grab a book.

Elliot's POV

I come back about 10 minutes later and Dani was sitting up reading. I felt like she knew what I was doing.

I think that means you're feeling guilty stabler. Shut up.

I climb into bed and lay on my left side so I'm not facing Dani.

This is gonna be a long two weeks.