Acting Off

Olivia's POV

Elliot startles me, coming up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist after setting the milk on the counter in front of me.

"Thank you." I turn around and cross my arms "That was a long trip to the store though..."

"It was packed. Plus there was 5 o'clock traffic."

"Mhm.." I raise a brow at him

"What you don't believe me?"

"Doesn't matter can you set the table please."

Elliot doesn't say a word and does as I ask.

I put the food into serving dishes and put them on the table while Elliot gets the kids cleaned up for dinner.

"Brittany go home?" Elliot asks as he puts the kids into their chairs.

"Yeah not too long after you left." 

"Daddy!" Adam yells

"What babe?" Elliot takes the seat next to him.

I sit down and watch the two interact.

"No carrots." He giggles doing a huge smile trying to con him.

"Yes carrots" Elliot mocks his tone smiling putting some on his plate.

He pouts and Elliot kisses his head. It melts my heart how can I be mad at such an amazing guy?

Elliot's POV

God I missed this. My family. After dinner the kids played a game to tire themselves out in the living room where Liv and I could see them as we clean up.

Shortly after I mange to get all the kids upstairs and get them reassured for bed letting Liv lay down and rest. After a couple of story they all went out like lights.

I walk into my bedroom and see Liv still awake. I strip down to my briefs and crawl into bed next to her. She moves closer to me and I wrap my arms around her.

"Tell me about Paris."

Her tone was soft, but it scared the shit out of me. Why is she asking about Paris? Does she know something?

"What about Paris?"

She moves away a little and faces me.

"How was it?" She laughs

"Okay."

"Just okay?"

"Yeah."

"Where's my husband?"

"What?" I sit up

"Where is my husband? Cause the man sitting before me is not him."

"What are you talking about?"

"You've been acting weird all day, to start you didn't even tell me you were back in the states! You turn me down for sex, you said you wanted to take a nap, so I let it go, but instead you leave to go to the store for thirty minutes and when I interrupted you and Dani talking..."

I went quiet.

Olivia's POV

"What was that about anyway?.. Dani and you, you seemed heated."

"Just a little disagreement that's all. Nothing you need to worry about."

I sat debating on asking more about it, but decided to leave it.

"I'm sorry I've been acting off.. but Liv I shot a man... and he's dead. I just need.."

He froze and I rest my hand on his chest. I was being so dumb. I didn't even take into consideration what he was going through.

"Time.. I get it baby." I kiss him and to my surprise he was the one deepening it this time.

Elliot flips us over and I laugh wrapping my legs around him. He began feeling me up moving quickly.

"I love you." Elliot looks into my eyes breaking the kiss

"I love you." I kiss him softly and he slows his movements down.

Before I knew it we were both in the nude. Finally I thought I've been waiting for this for what feels like forever.

Elliot's POV

I kiss my wife's neck as I insert myself inside of her. As Olivia moans into my ear I kiss her neck.

I keep my pace slow and hard, knowing Olivia's loving it as she scratches up my back. Running her hands through my hair, moaning.

Right before I climax, Dani manages to find a way of popping into my head. I think about her soapy body. Reliving our moments in the shower.

I lay next to Olivia and hold her. Feeling guilty even more so if possible. Not only did I slip up and sleep with this woman, I'm now fantasizing about the sex we had while I'm having sex with my wife. This is great.

Olivia smiles at me out of breath.

"Thank you."

"It was my pleasure."

I forcefully smile at her, she cuddles into my chest and I turn the lamp on my night stand off.

I lay there in the dark thinking

"Elliot Stabler. You are one fucked guy."