Roids

Elliot's POV

I've been kicked out of my house for about a month. A week after Liv kicked me out I tried to talk to her, but the conversation only ended with her saying I should look for an apartment. I wasn't giving up on my family, but I was tired of sleeping in the cribs. So I did. A small one bedroom. Nothing fancy. Not like I'm ever there anyway. I put my head into work a lot more, not wanting to slow down.

When I slow down, I think, and when I think...things get dangerous so it's not an option.

I haven't seen my kids. It's hard to explain what's going on since they're so young. Liv told them we're taking a little time apart, said it'd be best not to come around not to confuse them.

Dani's POV

Elliot and I get called down to a school where a girl was attacked.

We meet up with the principal and he walks us to where the paramedics are taking the girl.

"Who found her?" Elliot's asks

"One of our custodians saw Pamela run out of an empty class room." The principal looks towards Elliot

"She said what happened?" I question as we get closer

"She won't tell us.But whoever attacked her, ripped her clothes and hit her." The principal says and hangs back as we see the paramedics coming out of the room.

"Thanks." I wave my hand to him

"How's she doing?" Elliot questions the paramedic

"Vitals are stable. No apparent fractures, but he did a number on her face. She may need a few stitches."

We follow them as they take her to the ambulance and Elliot lets me take the lead talking to her.

"Pamela, my name is Dani. I'm a detective."

"Please, leave me alone."

"Okay, who attacked you?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"I know that you're scared."

"It was just an argument, okay?"

"Did he rape you?"

"I said something nasty to him. It's my fault."

"I'll ride with her."

Elliot nods to me and hangs back.

Fin's POV

I approach the ambulance as Dani and the victim get into it. I stand beside Stabler and a man I can only assume who's in charge comes up to us.

"Detectives, custodian said a boy was running down the hall just as Pamela came out of the classroom."

We began to walk back inside follow the principal.

"He say who it was?"

"Didn't see his face. But he was wearing baseball team practice sweats."

We make our way outside and walk over to the couch.

"Can I help you?"

"Police." I raise my badge as Elliot looks around "Any of your players not show up today?"

"No, they're all here."

Elliot nods his head straight ahead

"Fin. Take a look at his jersey."

"Is it all right if we talk to your pitcher?" I notice the blood on his shirt.

"L.T. Front and center."