First night

"Hey Sabrina! Come down here!" I heard Gray call from down stairs. 

"Coming" I screamed back while running down the stairs like a little kid. 

Just as I was about to reach the last step, my foot slipped and I braced myself for impact, but it never came. Instead a pair of strong arms wrapped around me and put me back onto my own feet. 

"Hey, be careful next time okay?" Grayson said with a shy smile. 

I gave him a smile back and nodded in response. 

"Hey guys, so I was thinking that maybe tonight we can just order in and have a movie night, if it's alright with you guys?" Ethan said, walking into the room. 

"That's fine with me. Gray?" I said. 

"Yeah that's cool" He said back. 

"Okay cool, so what do you guys wanna get to eat?" Eth asked. 

"PINEAPPLE PIZZA!" Gray and I screamed at the same time. 

We both looked at eachother and burst out laughing. 

"Well.....that wasn't weird at all" Ethan said giggling too. 

"I'll go order the pizza and you guys go pick some movies." he said. 

Grayson and I walked over to their living room and searched through netflix to find some good movie. 

"So.....what's your favourite movie?" I said breaking the silence.

"Umm I don't really have a favourite movie, but my favourite TV show is definitely teen wolf!" he said excitedly. 

I gasped at his answer and a huge smile spread across my face. 

"TEEN WOLF IS MY FAVOURITE SHOW TOO!" I yelled a bit too loud. 

"OMG HOW GOOD IS IT THOUGH!?" 

"IT'S SOOOOOO AMAZING! WHO'S YOUR FAVOURITE?" 

"IT'S GOTTA BE ALLISON! SHE'S SO BADASS! WHO'S YOURS?"

"STILES IS MY FAVOURITE, BECAUSE DYLAN O'BRIEN IS SUCH A STUNNER!" 

"I bet he's not as hot as me though?" he said with a smirk. 

"You have no idea" I mumbled. 

"What was that sorry?" he asked confused. 

"Oh no nothing, it's fine" I reassured him. 

~

After searching for ages, we finally decided on High School Musical. He started the movie and after around 10 minutes, Ethan came in with the pizza in hand. 

"Hey! Why'd you start the movie without me?" he complained and sat down, grabbing a slice of pizza. 

"I'm sorry dude but it's High School Musical and you can't wait for it." Grayson laughed. 

We sat quietly and watched the movie while eating our pizza, which was delicious btw! All of a sudden it got really cold and I started to shiver. 

"Hey, are you cold?" Gray asked. 

"Yeah a little bit" I said honestly. 

"Here" he started to take off his hoodie. "Take this" 

I smiled to him as he gave me his hoodie to put on. 

"Better?" he laughed. 

"Better" I confirmed. 

~

Towards the end of the movie, I felt my eyes start to get very heavy. I decided that i'm just gonna get comfortable and sleep on the couch. I sat up and lied down on top of Grayson. Eh, why not? 

My eyes started to close when I heard Grayson whisper "Goodnight princess"