Las Vegas Part 3

I went straight up the elevator and barged through the door to come face to face with Grayson.   "Where did you go? Why did you leave me? What's wrong?" I asked him as I barged through the door. 

"I left" he mumbled, staring at his feet. 

"No shit sherlock" I threw my hands in the air and chucked my bag onto my bed. 

He didn't say anything and that was when I got REALLY mad. 

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ALL ALONE IN A PLACE WHERE I DON'T KNOW ANYONE OR HOW TO GET TO ANYTHING?" I screamed at him. 

He looked up to me with guilt in his eyes. 

"Because fbchwabfc" he said causing me to look at him like he was crazy. 

"What?" I questioned. 

"BECAUSE I WAS JEALOUS!" he yelled at me as I stepped back afraid he would yell at me again. 

"Wh-why where you jealous?" I whispered. 

"Because! All those boys were grinding on you like they were yours and it made me jealous because because..." 

I gave him a 'just spill it' look. 

"Because I like you! I like you a lot!" he confessed and sat on the bed with his head in his hands. 

I was speechless. My celebrity crush likes me? The one person that makes me feel amazing and bubbly inside actually likes me? 'THIS..IS..AMAZING!' I mentally screamed to myself. 

I took a seat next to him and awkwardly sat there not knowing what to say. 

I liked him too, infact I like him a LOT, but i'm too scared to say it. 

Finally I spoke up. 

"I-I like you too" I smiled at him as he looked up at me. 

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" he asked. 

"I-I guess I was scared, I mean i've never really had a relationship like this before and....i'm-i'm not sure?" I said nervously. 

"Don't worry, we can take it slow princess" he said and brang his lips to mine.