When Allah Calls on Jibreel.

In the name of Allah, The Beneficent The Most Merciful. 💕

As Salamu Aleykum Wa  rahmatoulla Wa Baraqatuhu; I welcome you again to the program in which  we continue to look at certain Islamic issues with some stories, hoping  that we'd all seek knowledge Insha'Allah.

I came here to share with you about this beautiful hadith written down below.

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "When Allah loves a slave, calls out Jibril and says: 'I love so-and-so; so love him'. Then Jibril loves him. After that he (Jibril) announces to the inhabitants of heavens that Allah loves so- and-so; so love him; and the inhabitants of the heavens (the angels) also love him and then make people on earth love him." [Al Bukhari - Sahih Muslim]

Now this hadith is amazing, mind boggling, this is too much. As in, it is so powerful if we were to reflect on it, we should, you know maybe faint.

When Allah loves a slave, He calls on Jibreel. Now who's Jibreel?

Jibreel is the greatest of the Malaaikah (Angels) as far as Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah. [1]

The one whom when the Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) saw, he fainted because of his wings had covered the horizon.

Jibreel is the angel who is responsible for the most virtues thing; which is conveying the revelations from Allah (SWT) to the Messenger of Allah.

And what do you know about Jibreel?

Allah (SWT) defended Jibreel in the Qur'an! He said 'Adu', whoever is an enemy to Jibreel then Allah is the enemy to the disbelievers.

Jibreel! The one who took the Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) in Israa wal Mai'raaj in the ascension to the heavens.

Jibreel! The Maalaaik we do not what to say about because of his honour and his virtue in the sight of Allah.

So Allah (SWT) will call on him to share with him the love which He has for you. Subhan'Allah.

Allah (SWT) doesn't need to do this, He couldn't do this, but Allah likes to do this so He does it.

He says for example, 'I love foolan'. Now I want you to think that foolan is you! Whatever your name is Ahmad, Mayrut or Umar, whatever your name is! 

Imagine Allah (SWT) in the above the heavens above the throne in His Greatness and His Majesty which is beyond our human comprehension calls out to Jibreel to inform that He loves you.

And not only that but, 'fa ahibahu' and then He commands Jibreel to love you also, so Jibreel now loves you. Allah and Jibreel love you, but it doesn't end there ... Jibreel then will call upon the inhabitants of the samma. Who are they? All the Malaaikah!

How many? We can't even count trillions and trillions of Malaaikah which Allah created beyond our human comprehension, all of them are commanded simultaneously to love you.

For some reason, Allah loves foolan so you now have to love him; then all of angels in the heavens love you. And then Allah will place acceptance for you on earth, so people will love you.

Not everyone, you are probably saying why do I have enemies?

The people who love the Sunnah will love you.

The people who love Allah (SWT) and His Messenger Muhammad (Peace be upon him) will love you.

The people who are upon the correct Aqeedah and Methodology will love you.