- The boy who tried to escape death (5)

All praise is due to Allah, The Most Beneficent and The Most Merciful. We praise Him, and seek His forgiveness. We seek refuge in Allah from the evils of ourselves and the mischief of our deeds. Whomsoever Allah guides cannot be misguided and whomsoever Allah misguides cannot be guided. Peace and blessings be upon the final messenger, Muhammad (SAW), upon his family and his noble companion.

- Ameen. 🌷

As promised @Ahtisaam I've updated today✨enjoy!

Ahmad stares to the ground and continues to cross the road when shaytan, the accursed sensing the presence of death, rushes towards his enemy, Ahmad.

"Look at the woman Ahmad!" he whispered. "She is the prettier woman I had ever seen ..."

"Don't you remember how many women you used to look at shamelessly? What happens to you now"?

"Just one look brother, look at her and you'll be satisfied..!" Shaytan continued to whisper into his ear.

Suddenly a truck several yards from the group automatically starts losing control. A loud screech is heard from the group as they turn around and spot the truck skidding towards them!

Ahmad sees that the pious elderly mulsim sister is in the line of collision! He drops his bags and rushes towards the sister.

"By Allah, if I am going to do something for Allah, I will save this Muslim Sister to make Allah happy..!" Ahmad says to himself as he rushes to her and pushes her out the way.

Right in the moment the truck smacks into Mo and the girl he was with, knocking them flying into the air. Next in line was Ahmad. Ahmad manages to push the elderly Sister out of the way but is caught up in the collision. Within seconds all three teenagers were lying in pools of blood.

"Oh Allah, I am scared! I don't want to die like this! I did not even fulfill my five prayers yet!" Ahmad thought to himself as fear was consuming him.

"I did not fast..."

"I-I did not tell my parents how much I was sorry ..." Ahmad slowly said as tears rolled down his face. Blood pours from the side of his body and skull.

The collision made enough sound for people to rush out of their homes. Even the Imam of the local Masjid came rushing out. The Sheikh spotted Ahmad in the distance and ran towards him as fast as he could.

"Ahmad!" The Imam calls out as he rushes towards him taking hold of his bloodied hand.

"Pronounce Shahada!" The Imam calls out.

Suddenly a strange cold breeze is felt by Ahmad. In confusion he looks up and what he sees is something he could have never imagined in his life.

Two groups of astonishing angels begin descending from the sky. One group shining like the sun. Wings spreading as far as the eyes can see. A radiating beauty spreading from their faces and bodies, with comforting arms stretching forth.

The other group on the other hand, have faces and bodies dark and terrifying, faces of extreme horror. Sounds of thunder bursting from their mouths carrying tools of torture within their hands.

"La ... Illaha..."

"La Illaha Ilallah!" Ahmad begins to call out.

The Imam smiles, tears rolling down his face. He spots sweat appear upon Ahmad's forehead. The Imam knew that one who dies with sweat upon the brow is a good sign.