Chapter Five

Chapter Five:: Off to Auradon

It have been two hours since JACQUETTA have woke up for the big day that is about to come. She was adding a few more things to her luggage since she was already dressed for the day. She decided to pull out a outfit that her sister Rosie made for her. Since she couldn't go, it is best for people to see one of her recognized outfits from her big sister. She was wearing a A.L.C. White Talia Lace Top with a thigh length Black Full Lace Skater Skirt. She decided to wear a her black fishnet tights under her Steve Madden Emotions Black Suede  Knee Boots. She wasn't sure about the shirt since it look a little bit more Auradon than Isle but she decided to leave it on. It would only make sense to wear it anyway. She went to get her orange leather jacket to see the Soul Robber onto her dresser. She walk over to it before holding it slight. She lifted it in the air before closing her eyes. Thinking of something. How it should look. She wanted to look more as a accessory. She wanted it to look like a orange crystal. Thinking that is what made her eyes open wide when she felt something around her neck. A black rope went down to her chest to see a green crystal and silver wire tone down. She stared at the crust for moment before watching the green faded into orange. Seeing this just made her smile before looking up. Patting her skirt down as she zipped up her luggage and grabbing it on her way down the staircase.

She was met up with all of her family. Jack looked at me happily along with the rest of the family. Except Kaeden of course. He didn't like the fact that his sister is going to Auradon. He knows so well that soon she is gone, T.O.E group will run the Isle since Uma is gone and Harry's kolping was just through rage that he came barely control. He know that her brother will do a better job at it than Uma and Mal ever did. Madden may look as if he was smiling but he was smirking.

She went to see that Rosie and Posie bested everyone to give her a hug which made her widen her eyes. She don't really hug people and she doesn't like surprises that involve her in it. The twins have let go remember happening last time. "Promise to come back and visit us." Rosie started which made her look at her twin when she heard her voice.

"I want to know what the taste of cookies taste like."

Jackie just smiled at Posie before looking at both of them. "I will visit and I will bring back sweets for both of you." She told them before stepping back to see them run to her mother. She went over to her mom who just had no words but to hug her. Jackie can tell that her mother is proud. K'lynn was always proud if her daughter but she is more proud of her since she able to get off of this prison that is home.

Jackie just looked to the side to see Damien was just smiling to see that he only had his hand out. She took it and shake it confusedly to see he didn't give her a hug. "Make sure to tell Benjamin that I'm coming soon." He spoke seriously but he had a smile onto his face. Her little messenger brother always make her laugh over the crazy stuff he says. She just nodded at him for a moment.