Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve:: Zero

"HOW YOU DON'T KNOW IF WE JUST DECIDED TO GET UP EARLY?"

The dark skin girl slammed her hands onto the desk whe she stand up angrily. She squinted her eyes at the woman in blue who she did not like; not one bit at all. The girl is not in the mood for this. She know she was lying through her teeth but they didn't know that. Well, the woman didn't know that but she can try. While JACQUETTA SKELLINGTON is yelling out in anger, Omar on the other hand was sitting down in the chair. He was amused at the temper tantrum the pumpkin princess was giving off to them.

The two was in Ben's office with Fairy Godmother, her daughter Jane and Keiko. The Asian girl was still half asleep in the seat that was much more on the farther right from Ben's desk. She was lightly fluttering her eyes in and out trying to sleep. Jackie and Omar still have no idea why she is even here. Not even Jane who was suppose to be starting to get up. It's just about to be 7:00 A.M. and that's when school starts.

Jackie is used to staying up late and not be able to get sleep the next day. Omar may not be so lucky but she is completely fine. It's the reason why she have so much energy.

"Yes, you two happen to get up extremely early to vandalize half of my school. That seems more of a all nighter to me." Fairy Godmother stated out lowly in a soothing tone but still upset. She may not agree with the skellington's daughter at her school but is willing to give her a chance. She watched the dark skin girl brown blue eyes shifted towards fairy godmother slowly but annoyedly. She smirked at the woman while she tilted her head to the side.

Jacquetta put her hand onto her heart while smiling out. "That's so sweet to think that we are able to do this in just a night. We did bigger things than your school campus within just a couple of hours." She pouted out to the older woman. She let her mouth turn into a devilish smirk. She noticed that Fairy Godmother grunted loudly that just made both the Isle teenagers laugh out.

Ben wasn't tired like Keiko but in fact he was quiet annoyed. He couldn't believe the bickering that was going on between Jackie and Fairy Godmother. It would be different since he barely knows Jackie and still adjusting to the whole Auradon thing. This was different to the older fairy. He knew her for years. She knew him before he was even born and she is bickering with a kid. He have no idea if there is something she is hiding from him or not.

Ben couldn't stand it anymore. He felt it was to early for all of this and it was stressing him out. "Jackie...just please sit down." He out his hand out to the dark skin girl. She let her eyes shift to the beast's son. She gritted her teeth slight before finally sitting down in the chair underneath her. She felt the soft cushions against her bottom while the girl crossed her arms. "Let's just start with basic questions."

Omar leaned up in his chair as he eyed the blue eyed brunette. He have to admit that she was indeed cute. He guess he always have a thing for females that have blues eyes or in his case, blue eye. "Yes, I got two actually." He turned to face the girl in the cheerleading uniform. "Why are you here and can I happen to get your number?" Omar decided to stated out but got a look from Jackie. He didn't notice because he was too distracted on pale girl who just blushed out a bit. Jane just cleared her throat before speaking out.