Whats That?

Lloyd's POV

"Well, I need to get away from this place" She said quietly glancing back to look at her home. " Plus an adventure sounds really fun. So when do we go?"

"As soon as possible" I said "the prophecy states that the over lord is to reveal-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know prophesy, reveal his identity in two weeks" Trini cut me off. "But I kinda need a set day"

"Well how about tomorrow, since it is a weekend and all" Cole suggested. "But how and what do we tell our parents?"

"Well me and Kai live alone, so we don't need to worry about that" Nya said.

"Just- just tell your parents you're going on a special trip with school like Sensi told us to do" Seliel shrugged.

"What about your parents? How will you tell them?" I asked looking towards Trini.

"Don't worry about me, I can hack into anything, I'll just rig the school system" Trini said, giving a devilish smile.

"Okay, so it's settled? We meet tomorrow at the front of the school, pack for a couple of days." I said glancing at each one of them in turn. They all responded with a nod.

"Anyway, I better get going, my parents will be wondering where I am" Cole said looking at his watch. "You coming Seliel?"

Seliel nodded and followed Cole off East, towards the city center. Kai and Nya headed back the way we came, toward school and Zane and Pixal wen North of here, heading to Borg Industries. Skylor called her father and was getting picked up a couple of blocks away, leaving me alone with Trini.

"Aren't you gonna go home Greenie?" She asked me, folding her arms. At first I was confused of my nickname, but then glanced down at my clothes. Completely green. Except for my white shirt under my hoodie.

"Yeah, I'm just waiting for my mum to pick me up." I said, mimicking her stance. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"When's she getting here?"

"Oh, you know, and hour, maybe two"

"What? Why?"

"She works in a library and has to take shifts. So her next shift finishes in an hour, but her boss sometimes makes her do overtime" I sighed and sat down on the cracked pavement.

"Well, what do you want to do to pass the time?"

I looked at her for any signs she might be joking, but she seemed pretty genuine.

"Don't you have friends you would rather hang out with. Or a boyfriend?" I said but regretted it straight away. Great, now she gonna think I'm desperate.

"Well considering I don't go to school, and hardly ever leave the house, I would think not." She answered taking a seat next to me.

"Good point" I shrugged. "Wait a minute, what did you say your element was?"

"I didn't. But to be honest, I'm kinda shocked it took you this long to ask, I thought for sure that is one of the first things they'll say" she answered giggling to herself.

"Really? Are you sure we haven't asked you yet?"

"I'm sure, I would have known"

"True, so what's your element?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"It's Illusion" she answered smiling.

"What's Illusion?" I asked, racking my brain for the answer.

"Well....."

In an instant, the surrounding environment changed from the damaged and destroyed housing estate to the tropical trees of the jungle. Monkeys swung from tree to tree and a distant roar arose from the distance. Plants from green to yellow to red scattered the floor with beautiful butterflies floating from flower to flower. A small lizard was perched on a nearby log, just surfacing from the over grown plants.