quattro | fooled

WHAT NAOMI FOUND SO hard to believe is that someone as sweet and innocent as Paulo seemed, he was able to do such things

WHAT NAOMI FOUND SO hard to believe is that someone as sweet and innocent as Paulo seemed, he was able to do such things. He was this man-child everyone saw him as, too pure and innocent to do anything, right? Wrong.

His bright green eyes and his small but cute pink lips, all gave him a child like appearance, almost angelic. But he was no angel.

Maybe that was what fooled everyone. His appearance gave off this sweet and innocent vibe, but Paulo was not that. On contrary, he was the opposite of sweet and innocent. It seemed impossible to imagine that the Paulo everyone knew and loved would do a such thing like cheating on his girlfriend. Paulo fooled every single person. He wasn't the man you believed he actually was, and it would surprise you when you truly found out who Paulo Dybala actually was.

No one really knew who he actually was deeply. Underneath Paulo was a completely different person. Who was the real Paulo? Did Naomi even know him anymore? Or did she ever really meet the real Paulo?

He had everyone fooled, because underneath those beautiful but killer emerald eyes was a completely different person. This other side of Paulo did not exist until not so long ago. When everything began to change- to fall apart.

Even he didn't know what had driven him to low to do such things, he never knew why he did the things he did. Did Naomi deserve this? Not at all. But he didn't know why he did it.

Everything we did had a reason, but for some reason Paulo didn't know that reason.

It was like it had become a habit of his, deep in his heart he probably loved her. Maybe he could still love her. But it would probably never change the fact that he cheated so many times, and that love he had for her two years ago just wasn't the same anymore. Everything had changed too quick.

If he could go back, he would. Change every single thing he did wrong, every single thing he did that hurt Naomi. She was a beautiful girl, who deserved so much better and he knew it, and she knew it too.

But maybe she was still in love with Paulo, or just the old Paulo, the one she had originally fell in love with. She still felt attached to him because a part of her was still in love with him after all, as much as she hated it, she wasn't capable of leaving him.

Her heart belong to him. Naomi belonged to Paulo, he belonged to Naomi. But he also belong to her too because, Paulo Dybala was a cheater.

a pretty short update, im sorry guys. i'm kinda busy with school so it's getting harder to write for all my books.

ily guys