venti | envy

❝HOLA HERMANITA,❞ Naomi's older sister, Valentina smiled as she greeted her younger sister and Paulo in

HOLA HERMANITA,❞ Naomi's older sister, Valentina smiled as she greeted her younger sister and Paulo in.

"Hola Val," Natalia exclaimed as she kissed her sister's cheek.

Naomi and Paulo spent the next few minutes greeting her father's wife and son, and Teresa. When it came to greeting Teresa, Paulo made absolutely no contact with Teresa, but Naomi didn't blame him.

"You're back soon, baby sister," Teresa laughed. "I'm impressed. Since the last few years, you wouldn't come to Argentina, even if they dragged you all the way here."

All Naomi wanted was for her and Teresa's relationship to fine- for the sake of her father. But it didn't seem as if it would happen anytime soon.

Naomi decided that arguing with her sister over small her 'taunts'- that was only to annoy her and make Naomi lose her shit- wasn't worth it and decided to act like the big person instead- which was ironic since Teresa was older by two-years- and she was still being immature and acting like a child.

Paulo stared at Naomi and mouthed a 'don't listen' and he held her hand. "Well I'm here to see my father, I wouldn't be here for anyone else," Naomi stated. It wasn't completely true, she loved her sister Valentina, and she was here for her as well.

Teresa nodded and laughed- all Naomi wanted to do was punch her across the face and wipe the stupid smirk she always wore so proudly.

Naomi took a few deep breathes, in hopes that it would calm down. But she felt that every minute that passed, she felt angrier by Teresa's presence. Paulo directed Naomi towards the living room, where they sat down before Naomi did anything to her older sister.

"Hey, hey, don't listen to her. All she's trying to do is get in your head, Nao," he told her, as he tried to call her down a bit. "Princesa, don't worry about her. All that matters is that your father will get better, and in no time, we'll be able to take him to Turin, so he can watch a Juventus match. The best Italian team- his favorite Italian team right?" He smiled.

Naomi nodded, "but you do know my father is more of a Roma fan, right?"

Paulo's eyes widened in disbelief, "how can he not support the best Italian team? Well, he'll still have to cheer me on because, I'm his future son-in-law and he'll have to become a Juve fan," he laughed.

"Knowing you, he'll become the biggest Juve fan," Naomi laughed.

From afar, Teresa watched the couple laugh- and she couldn't help but feel jealous. She felt envy towards her sister, she had everything Teresa could possibly want.