dieci | teresa

NAOMI WAS VERY NERVOUS

NAOMI WAS VERY NERVOUS. Extremely nervous actually. She didn't know if she should even go and see her father or just drive back to the hotel room and apologize later for not showing up.

Her father would most likely get disappointed in the fact that she didn't show up- probably because of him. And not to mention, she would seem like a bitch; she told them she would visit only to end up not showing up.

"Nao, are you alright? It's fine if you don't want to go in, we can go back to the hotel and sleep for a bit and go out into the city babe," Paulo said, looking at the worried look on her face.

Exploring the city with Paulo sounded amazing at the moment but she shook her head in disagreement, "No. I'm fine," she smiled. "I'm just a bit nervous about seeing them," she added. She wasn't a bit nervous, she was extremely nervous to see everyone, her father especially.

Paulo and Naomi were currently sitting in a rental car, which Paulo had rented for this trip, outside of her old home. Everything looked the same from when it did when she had left to Milan with her mother and sister Giovanna.

Naomi looked at her childhood home through the slightly dark tainted car window and smiled. She really missed this place.

Naomi hadn't stepped a foot into that house in years, it would all be so strange for her. Her old room probably wasn't kept the same, it probably wasn't even her room anymore. Everything probably changed and looked differently, just like her family had changed.

This morning Naomi had called her sister, Valentina- quite frankly the only person she ever stayed in contact with through social media. She had told her older sister that she would be visiting them. Everyone was thrilled with the news about seeing Naomi again.

"Are you ready?" Paulo asked as he held his hand out, to help her step out of the car. Naomi felt the short walk up her old driveway feel like an eternity. Before she knew it, Valentina was holding the door widely for them to enter as a big smile was painted on her face.

"Hola hermana!" Valentina greeted with excitement, quickly placing a kiss on her cheek and tightly embraced her into a long hug. "I've missed you so much, Naomi!"

"I've missed you so more Vale," Naomi said.

Paulo stood there with a small smile on his face, he loved seeing Naomi like this- with a a beautiful smile of joy. "This is my boyfriend, Paulo," she added.

Valentina gave Paulo a short hug and greeted him. "I can't believe you're dating a footballer, Naomi," Teresa jokingly whispered to Naomi.