New Day , New School

It's a normal day in my normal life .... okay it's not . I had to leave my old school because ... yeah I where not the cleverest person on earth. They said I were not listening to the teacher ... the reason is that I thought about Yoongi , the love of my lifeu~ ! He is so cute and funny I want to squish his little faceu~ ! Ok thats not the point. I had to leave school and find another one -.- now I found one . And I must live in the dorm there ! I usually live in the house of my mom , I don't know my dad but I dont care . So I woke up and got ready to go to school . I arrived at 7:50 am so I had to be fast . Now I'm in my new class and the teacher said I should tell my new classmates my name and some information about me . I stand up went to the teacher and said: "Hey I'm Y/N and I'm comming from Austria . I love BTS and listening to musik , please be nice to me or I will be mean to you ." Everyone stared at me. "Any questions?, said the teacher. Two boys raised their hands. The first one asked:"Are you single?" "Yes",I said with a death glare.The other one asked a question.  He's wearing a black hoddy so I can't see his face. "Who's your bias?" His voice is deep and a litte bit scary. "What?", I said. "In BTS, I mean." I answered slowly: "Min Yoongi ... why?" "No reason ... ",he chuckled . The teacher asked: "Who wants to sit next to Y/N ?" Every boy in class raised his hand. I gulped . They all look so handsome! "So Y/N , you will sit next to Jimin then", said the teacher. Wait ... JIMIN?! WHERE?! I looked around ... I can't belive my eyes . There is Jimin ... and Jungkook . And ... OH MY GAWD ! WHOLE BTS IS HERE ! The boy who is wearing the hoddy looked at me . Now I can see his face. I nearly started tearing up .... it was Yoongi .