The Horror Cover

I woke up and saw a cute looking Yoongi infront of me. "Owwwww", I said. "You are cute too", Yoongi said with closed eyes. I chuckled. "Good morning!", I gave him a little peck on his lips and stood up. "Where are you going?", he said acting sad. "To the bathroom.", I said. "No! Stay here!",Yoongi said and acted like he's crying. "Don't worry about me. I won't die in there!" I said smiling. I went to toilet and locked the door. I wanted to shower and thats what I did. Suddanly I heard a knock on the door. "Y/N?!", it was Yoongi. "Yes?",I asked him. "What takes you for so long?!" I smiled. He is cute when he's worried. "I am showering!" I heard him chuckling. "Can I shower with you?" (-.-) ... WHAT THE FUCK?! "NO!", I shouted. "B-but I am your boyfriend... " (-.-) "*sight* yes but thats to early!", I said. "Can we shower in the future?", he asked. "Mayb-" "YESSSS! Thank you!",he shouted. I finished showering and took a towel. I opened the door and- "Hi" A smirking Yoongi stood in front of my face. I looked up to him. "Why are you standing in front of the door?", I asked. "I must go to toilet." He went into the bathroom and closed the door. "I don't understand this boy..."

Two hours later

I am laying in my bed and listening to some music. Jimin and Jungkook are back and they are talking about something. Yoongi is not here. I think he is with Chanyeol, his cousin. Chanyeol arrived a half hour ago and said he wanted to go to this school from now on. A few of his friends came with him. There are Kai, D.O. , Xiumin, Baekhyun and Sehun. I don't know them but Jimin told me they are in a kpop band too. I think it name was Exo. But there are more members then him and his friends, but they don't wanted to come here. "Hey Y/N! What are you listening to?", Jungkook asked. "Love Yourself", I said. "Our new album? Cool thank you!",he said smiling. "Did you see my bag? Did you see my bag? Gkidkhxjckhdkzxkh!", I sang. "Hey! Thats not korean!", Jimin said. "I know but I can't speak korean!", I laughed. "Then don't sing it",Jimin said,"it sounds horrible!" "Do you want to hear what horrible is? Come here!" ,I said and opened YouTube. I searched for 'Mic Drop Cover'. I clicked at one of them and give the earphones to Jimin. "AHHHHHH! ITS HORRIBLE!",he shouted and jumped away. "It can't be THAT horrible. Let me hear it!",Jungkook said. I gave him the earphones. "AHHHHH!",he screamed and run away. I laughed out loud. Jimin:" I warned you..."