The Plan

I woke up and felt two arms around my waist. I wanted to stand up but Yoongi pushed me closer. "Stay Y/N ... i wanna sleep",he said sleepy. I laughed and hugged him. I'm glad that he isn't mad at me... wait. Why isn't he mad at me!? "Yoongi ... why aren't you mad at me?" Yoongi opened his eyes and said:" B-Because ... i love you... a-and ..." "And what?",i looked at him. He was nervous... "Souhyun kissed me." I was confused... WHO THE FUCK IS SOUHYUN?! THIS BITCH KISSED MY BOYFRIEND! "WHO IS SOUHYUN?!",I shouted. He looked down. "M-My ex girlfriend..." "AND WHY THE FUCK DID SHE KISS YOU?!" ,I was so angry. I don't know why but I started crying. "Hey , please don't cry... she kissed me ! I don't wanted that!",he said. Suddenly I felt eyes on me. I looked up and saw Jimin and Jungkook . Shit. "We must go to school... come on we have to hurry.",Jungkook said. I stood up and brushed my teeth. I got ready and put on my shoes. "I'm leaving.",I said. "I'll come with you! ", Jimin said. He left with me. We walked to our classroom when Jimin said: "Hey... is everything fine?" I stopped and hugged him. "No *sobs* Souhyun kissed Yoongi!" "Y/N ... can I do anything for you?" An idea came into my head... "Yes you can help me... help me to make Yoongi jealous!" "WHAT-" I kissed him. It felt false but I have to do it. After a while Jimin kissed me back. The bell rang and I said :" Let's go to class Jiminie~"