My new roommate?!

After school I were at my new room . I packed out my stuff and tidied the room. "Why are there four beds?",I said "Maybe that you don't must sleep in the same bed with one of us?" I turned around . There were Jungkook , Yoongi and Jimin . "Wait ... do I have to SHARE my room ?! WITH BOYS!!!" "Hey calm down we won't do anything to you !", Jungkook said "Who said that?!" ,Jimin smirked. "JIMIN!", Jungkook and Yoongi shouted. "Ok ok it was only a joke !" "I hope , or I will kill you !",Yoongi gave him a dead glare. Jimin shocked and said nothing. "So "Y/N , witch bed do you want ? The bed next to me or to Yoongi?", Jungkook asked. "What's with me ?!",jimin said. But we ignored him. "I want the bed next to Yoongi ",I mumbled. "Next to who?",Yoongi asked. "YOU!" "What really?" He smiled happily. He came closer and hugged me . I shocked. "Hey don't be so shy it's only a hug ok?" He whispered into my ear. "But I can kiss you if you want~",Yoongi whispered into my ear and smirked. He pulled me closer. "I can feel your heart beat ... it's very fast. Is it because I'm your bias or is it because you love me ? I think both~" Then he let me go. I sat on my bed and wrote a sms to my best friend Christine . We chatted a little bit and then I wanted to listen some music but then Jessica my other best friend called me. I was too lazy to speak with her and nobody should call me if I want to hear music so I hang up. I listened with earphones to Save me but I think I heard to loud because jungkook starts singing . It was so beautiful that I took of the earphones and listened to him . Jimin starts singing too , it was wonderfull , then was Yoonhis part and he rapped like ... I don't know but it was so beautiful that I startet crying . Yoongi saw me crying and stopped rapping.  "Am I so bad?",asked he. "No ... its just... *sobs* ... so beautiful *cry* !!!", I cryed like a baby . Yoongi stand up and went to me he hugged me and I hugged him . It was a very wonderful moment . I stopped crying and Yoongi kissed my forehead. "..." "..." silence.