The Kiss

I broke the silence "Thanks for singing but can you guys go out for a second ..." They went out. "Not you yoongi . Stay." He came to me and sat down on his bed. "What is it ? Is everything okay Y/N?" "Yes but ... what am I for you ?! First you are rude , than you say something like "if you want I can kiss you" then you ignore me and now you are so cute and I don't know what you think about me . Am I a toy for you ?! Or what?!" Yoongi:"... you are special to me... I've never met a person like you ... every girl is like "OH MY GOD SUGA I LUV YOU !!!" and you blush wenn I say "hi" or when I look at you... Y/N I think I Lov-" "One Scond is over !" Jimin came in. "JIMIN COME OUT ! Y/N wants to speak with Yoongi ALONE !",Jungkook shoutet. "What are you guys talking about ?"Jimin asked. "Nothing" I said. "Ok , Y/N ? Do you love Yoongi?" jimin said. "No I don't .... why are you askin-" Jimin kissed me . I couldn't do anything. "And how was is?" He smirked . I were shocked. I stared into his eyes and than sat down I felt dizzy and I think I blushed. "Why have you done that?!",Yoongi shouted. "Because she said she didn't love you." "That was my first kiss...",I mumbled. "JIMIN! YOU HAVE TO APOLOGIES!",Jungkook was angry. "Yes 'Mom' .",Jimin said sarcastically. "Y/N I am sorry" Yoongi grabbed Jimin and shouted:"I wanted to tell her that I love her you asshole !" He kickt him in his stomach. "Uff", he fell to the ground. "Y/N I love you and now that bastard kissed you... what should I do now ?",tears roll down his cheaks. Ich hugged him . "Everything is ok it's not your fault." I stroke his soft and fluffy hair. I began to cry too because I can't see him so hurt. We cried together. Then I fall asleep . Jap thats me I'm sleeping in the best moments ^-^ . I woke up and I was lying in Yoongis arms . The others are gone so I didn't move ." He is so warm." "I know that I'm hot but warm is ok too" Shit I said that loud ! "Oh good morning Yoongi." I smiled and tried to stand up but Yoongi grabbed me and pulled me closer than before . "Stay",he said . "I love you Y/N." "I love you too Yoongi",I chuckled. "Will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course... Wait WHAT?"