Don't bite me !

Your p.o.v

After school I were in the park and were listening to music but then I saw jimin ... he came closer and then he sat next to you . "Hi Y/N ... I'm sorry because of the kiss ._. Please forgive me >_< " "of course I will forgive you jimin , you are my oppa ^.^ " I smiled. "Oh I'm so glad to hear that!" He hugged you. You two walked through the park and talked a little bit.  Then Yoongi called you.

              The call

Yoongi[Hi where are you babe]
You[In the park oppa~]
Yoongi[Alone?! Its already dark outside!]
You[I'm with Jimin]
Yoongi[What?!]
You[He's nice don't worry^-^]
Yoongi[ok I will come to pick you up bye]
You[wait I-]

           He hang up...

After 10 minutes Yoongi arrived . He kissed you and you drived to the dorm. Jimin: "Are we arrived?" "No",Yoongi said. Jimin: "Are we NOW arrived?" "NO" Jimin: And are we NOW arri-" Yoongi turned around and covered jimins mouth with his hand. "AHHHH! Fuck! JIMIN DON'T BITE ME!",Yoongi screams. When we arrived I nearly run to our room and looked the door . I don't know why but I will be alone... Jimin: "Y/N open the door..." "No I'm too lazy!" "Y/N I MUST GO TO TOILETTE!" "Then go to the boy toilette in school." "Please Y/N" ...... "ok" You opend the door and he hugged you. "This trick works every time!" "WHAT!"