Truth can't be hidden

"What do you mean by that...",I whispered. But Jimin don't answered. He pulled me to the wall and said:"Do you know that I love you more than yoongi?!" He starts crying. "I love you since I first met you but then Yoongi came and took you away from me !" His tears fell down on me. "And now your his girlfriend... Please give me a chance! I will be a better boyfriend than Yoongi ! But please... I love you so ... will you be my girlfriend?" Jimin didn't wait for the answer and kissed me . I couldn't move. In this moment Jungkook came in . "JIMIN I SAID YOU SHOULD NOT DO DUMB THINGS!",Jungkook shouted . Jimin shocked and broke the kiss. Jungkook grabbed him by his neck and said :"Why have you done that ?!" "Because I love her",he said . "BUT YOU CAN'T KISS A GIRL ONLY BECAUSE YOU LOVE HER!",Jungkook was very angry.  "But I asked her to be my girlfriend... and she said Yes ",Jimin smirked. "Jimin you liar ! I couldn't answer because you kissed me ! I wanted to say no!",I shouted. Jimin turned to me that Jungkook can't see his face. He cried ... because of ME?! "Jimin don't cry ...",I hugged him. Jungkook eyes were big. "Jimin ... is crying?", he said shocked. "He haven't cried for so long time... Y/N that means he really loves you . But I think you don't love him... " "NO! Thats not the point ... I love Yoongi ..... AND Jimin .", I looked down and started crying. Yoongi came in . Great in the best situation ._. "Hey guys what's up-" Then  he looked at me and Jimin. "Y/N why are you crying?" He hugged me . "It's nothing- " "She loves me AND you !",Jimin shouted. Yoongi:"WHAT?!"