Acting Weird

I were in my room. Alone , or better I thought that I'm alone. Because I heard some musik , overdose from exo , Serendipity from BTS and married to the musik from shinee and I closed my eyes. When I opened them , a cute looking Jimin is sitting in front of me. "Hey what are you hearing?" He asked with a soft voice. "Serendipity",I said. "Ah my song... do you like it ?" He came closer. Not too close but still close. "Of course it's one of my favourite songs!", I smiled. "Should I sing it for you ,Sweety ?" "Hey I'm not your 'sweety' !",I said with a death glare. Jimin doesn't care and started singing. Wait I forgot something... "WHERE ARE JUNGKOOK AND YOONGI?!",I shouted. Jimin stopped singing. "I don't know. Not here, I think",he smirked. I stood up and went through the door but Jimin took my wrist. "Don't go away ...Sweety"  "please stop calling me sweety and let me go", I said cold. "Ok but come here later ... I will wait for you~" He's creepy... What's his plan? I went to the park and sat down on a bench . Then I called Yoongi... no answer. I tried to call Jungkook and it rang... "Hello Y/N?",I were glad to hear his voice... "Do you know were Yoongi is ?" Jungkook: "Yes he is next to me , why?" You: "Because I tried to call him and nobody  answered ..." Kookie: "oh that's because he's so clumsy... his mobile phone fell down and now it's not working^-^. Happend anything Y/N?" You: "Yes Jimin acts weird..."
Kookie:" Fuck..."