He will kill him ... and me!

Jungkook p.o.v.

I went to Y/N and saw that she was very drunk. Did she drank more when I was gone? It looks like I'm right. I took her and carried her to the car I told the other that I will carry her home and did that. After that we arrived I put her down on her bed she was already asleep.

Your p.o.v.

I woke up with a terrible headache. I groaned in pain and stood up. Jungkook came in the room with some pills. "Are you a mindreader?", I asked. He smiled but then his smile turned into a sad look. He said:"What do you remember?" "I were sitting at the bar and drunk two glasses alcohol, then you appeared and asked if I am drunk. Then you said anything else but I couldn't understand it. Then Jimin came and said I should come with him. So I did and that was all.",I said. "Ok...",Jungkook said. "What happened after that?",I asked. He looked sad and angry. "I-i don't know how to tell you..." "C'mon I will not kill you ok?" "Ok... I haven't seen everything but what I saw was that you were lying on bed and jimin sat on you ... and he kissed you... and you kissed him..." ,he said. I was shocked. WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?! WHAT SHOULD I TELL YOONGI?! Oh my god... I cheated on him...
I started crying into Jungkooks shoulder. "The others are still at the house there ... they fell asleep i think.",He said."Yoongi will kill Jimin ... and me too!",i cried harder. Jungkook rubbed my back and said: "i will not tell him if you want..." I was shocked about what he said. You: "NO! Of course I must tell him !!!" Why did he said that out of the sudden?