Dream or reality?

I sat down next to jimin . I couldn't help but stare at him and the other members ... It was difficult not to cry because of happiness but I hold the tears back. "Please don't cry Y/N" I looked at the owner of this beautiful voice . Jimin. "A beautiful girl like you should not cry." He smiled at me and I smiled back. "It's cool to have an army in class ... do you want to eat with us?" His voise sounds so cute. I shaked my head like crazy and said : " Omg of course jimin !!!" "Oh please call me oppa." He chuckled. I shaked my head again. "Yes Jimi- I mean Oppa!" I were so happy . This is the best day in my lifeu~. After the lesson jimin dragged me to the cafeteria and said: "Sit down next to Yoongi , I will get some food for you~" So I sat down . Yoongi: "Hey~" I blushed and looked down on the desk . I mumbled a small :"Hi." Everyone laughed . "Hey don't be so shy . We are now your oppas and you have to see us every day so calm down~ ", Yoongi said and put his arm around me. I blushed harder than before . "Owwww how cute ... Y/N is red like tomato~", Hobi chuckled. "Shut up pabo!",I said. But then I covered my mouth and mumbled : "I'm so sorry hobi" Everyone laughed out loud. Jimin came back with our food. "What's so funny guys?",He asked. "Y/N is so shy and blushes all the time . She is the cutest army ever !",said Thaeyung and smiled. "Hey we are your new best friends also calm down please . We want to speak with you without that you look down or be so shy . Common Y/N. Please~", Yoongi tickled me so I laughed and screamed:Ahhh stop it Yoongi !!!" Then he stoped. "Ok I will act like you are normal people~" "No we are your best friends~",Hobi smiled. "Ok like you are my best frien-" "BUT WE ARE!",Taehyung said. "Ok Tae , I will be not that shy and will speak to you like to normal people.  Because you are my new best frieds~",I smiled. Everyone said : "YAAAAAAYYYY~" I chuckled . We spoke and laughed all the time , until the next lesson. Then we went back to class together.