I knew it!

Namjoon pov.

I... I think I fell in love with... Jin. He is my best friend and I really like him. But itsmore then friendship for me! I love him! Wait... where is he?
I looked around but he wasn't there... "Hey did someone see Jin?", I asked. A girl came to us and smiled. "Yes he's in his room with Y/N", she said. "Thanks but... who are you?", I said. "Oh sorry I forgot! I'm Christine, Y/N's best friend!", she laughed. "Oh okay! I am Namjoon and that are-" "I know you guys! I'm an army",she told us. "Cool!", Hobi shouted. "WHO'S YOUR BIAS?!",he said. "Sorry... it's Jungkook", she said. Hobis smile turned into a sad smile. "Oh...",he said. "Owww don't be sad! I like you all guys!",she smiled. Hosek smiled again. "Yaaaaay!", J-Hope shouted and hugged her. Oh I forgot! "Guys I'm going to our room!",I said. I have to talk to Jin! I walked to our room and opened the door... what I saw broke my heart. Jin is crying! And Y/N hugs him. I know they are like siblings but I should hug him! I ran to him and gave him a backhug. Y/N saw me, smiled and let go of Jin. "N-Namjoon?",he mumbled. "Yes Jin its me. Why are you crying?" He shocked. Did I say anything false. "Jin I wanted to tell you something...",I said shyly. "I love you!", we said at the same time. He turned around and smiled. "You do?!",he laughed and I saw tears in his eyes. "Of course you idiot!" I hugged him tight. "I love you so much NomNom... when I saw how you looked at Heda I thought you would love her! That broke my heart!",Jin told me. "I only like her! Jinie~ you know I'm to gay for you!",I triggered him. "You're right... you're sexy brain is to much for girls!", he laughed. "I will leave now...",Y/N said smiling.

Y/N pov.

I left and said to myself:"I knew it!"