The party

I were ready for the party. I wear a black dress with black high heels. Normaly i wear sneakers and not high hells so it took some time to learn how to go with them. At first i fell on my face than again and again. Then i went slowly and was scared to fall again. Now i know how to survive with them. It was 7 pm and the boys were here . They all looked at me and said:" Wow....." I laughed and tried to go to Yoongi but i fell. I thought i could go now ... great . Now Yoongi was holding me that i can't fall. It was kind of cute but it's so embarrassing. A girl that can't walk in high heels... shame on you Y/N! We arrived at the party and walked in . With the time learned how to walk so I went to the bar and drank two glasses alcohol. Jungkook came to me and saw me . I was my first time drinking so I were drunk very fast. He said:" Are you already drunk?!" I nod smiling. "Ok wait here." He was gone. I couldn't understand him because the music was to loud. Then Jimin appeared. "I heard your drunk?" I nod again. "Ok then come with me." He grabbed my arm and took me somewhere.

Jungkook p.o.v.

I told the others that Y/N is drunk and they said I should carry her home. But when I wanted to pick her up , she was gone. "Aish , that girl." , I said to myself. I wondered where she is but then I realised that Jimin was going away after I told them that Y/N is drunk... SHIT ! Where is he?!

Jimin p.o.v.

I where in the bedroom with Y/N and kissed her. She's totally drunk becase she kisses me back. She would never do that. I pulled her on the bed and sat on her. I kissed her again and hugged her. Suddenly Jungkook came in and shouted:"JIMIN!!! YOU LITTLE FUCKBOY!!! WE CAN'T LET YOU BE ALONE FOR ONE SECOND AND YOU DO THAT!!!!" He was very angry. I stood up and went out of the room.
Fuck...